Digital marketing is an umbrella term for the targeted, measurable, and interactive marketing of products or services using digital technologies to reach consumers. The key objective is to promote brands through various forms of digital media.
Digital marketing includes Internet marketing techniques, such as
- Search Engine 0ptimization (SEO)
- Search Engine Marketing (SEM)
- Link Building
- Social Media Marketing
- Display Advertising
- Online Marketiong
Digital Marketing course in Bangalore, Rajajinagar, BTM layout, Marathahalli
Today the world has gone online. It is all about reaching out to this audience. As online marketing channels open a new way to connect with customers, requirement for digital marketing expertise is increasing.
Digital channels have become the most crucial of all modern marketing tools. Social Media is fast becoming a constituent of digital marketing. Many businesses use a combination of conventional marketing methods and the digital marketing channel. Digital marketing is fast gaining popularity with marketers as it lets them to track their return on investment (RoI) more accurately compared to other regular marketing channels.
Digital marketing is commonly referred to as online marketing, internet marketing or web marketing. The expression digital marketing has grown in recognition over time, predominantly in certain countries. In the U.S., online marketing is widespread, in Italy it is referred as web marketing but in the U.K. and the rest of the world, digital marketing has become the most familiar term.If you observe the top online brands like Amazon, Google, etc., they’re all dynamic – taking new approaches to increase or retain their online audiences.
To stay ahead you have to optimize. We at APPONIX TECHNOLOGIES help you in this with analytics, and once a strategy allows you to get the basics right, then you can continuously improve in the areas of search marketing, and social media marketing.
Digital Marketing is a broad term intended for marketing via digital technologies and mainly through the internet. It is about promoting products or services online.
Due to the growing popularity of marketing via internet, companies are gaining higher profitability and return on investment by adopting digital marketing over traditional marketing. Hence, they seek for skilled professionals to take care of their online marketing front.
Learning Digital Marketing will help you gain a skill-set that will be quite beneficial to your career – be it a full time or freelancing job. It is up to you to pick what sort of Digital Marketer you wish to be.
- To become an entrepreneur
- To become Freelancer offering Digital Marketing services
- To Become a Digital Marketing Trainer
- Or to earn money online via Blogging or Affiliate networks
Before deciding to go any longer, it is essential to gain knowledge of what Digital Marketing is all about.
Why you should learn Digital Marketing?
Digital Marketing is experiencing exponential growth across the world. From being a part of the overall marketing lot, digital media has now become the main focus of every company’s marketing plans. As a manager, they need to know how digital media is affecting your company’s branding & sales and how you can leverage to stay ahead of competition in the group.
Who should do this Digital Marketing Course?
Students, Marketing professionals, CEO, Career Switchers, Business Owners, IT professionals can take up digital marketing training with from. This course is a solid foundation for middle and senior managers to understand how to leverage the power of Digital Marketing to build brand and grow sales of the organization hey work for. Whether you are a marketer, or an undergraduate, or a businessman, student, MBA professional, housewife or an engineer, whoever you may be, you can learn this revolutionary trend to move ahead in the career ladder.
What are the different objectives of doing this Digital Marketing course?
After the completion of the Digital Marketing course from Apponix, you will have the following:
- Have a strategic understanding of Digital Marketing
- Understanding on using it for branding and sales of your company.
- Understanding the advantages & limitations
- Get acquainted with Best Practices, Tools & Technologies
- Blend digital and offline marketing
- Plan & manage digital marketing budget.
- Manage Reporting & Tracking Metrics
- Understanding of the future of Digital Marketing and prepare for it
What are the skills you will be learning after completing Digital Marketing Training from Apponix?
- Paid social media advertising expertise
- Sales skills
- Specific marketing channel expertise
- The ability tothink objectively
- The ability to execute and analyze drip marketing campaigns
- A mix of creativity and analytical abilities
- Good copy and visual storytelling abilities
- A likable personality
- An understanding of WordPress
- Self-promotion savvy
- Understanding of brevity
- The ability to analyze quantifiable metrics
- Listening skills
- Basic design skills
What are the pre-requisites required for this Digital Marketing Course?
There are not many prerequisites to do this course. However knowledge in Marketing and being familiar with Internet is added advantage.
Digital marketing Course Content
- Introduction to Digital marketing
- Comparison of Traditional and Digital Marketing
- Statistics of Digital Marketing
- Benefits of Digital marketing
- Latest Digital marketing trends
- Digital Marketing strategy for websites
- Challenges in Traditional Application
- Career opportunities in digital marketing
- Basic Information of Websites
- Basics of CMS
- Use of WordPress CMS?
- WordPress Installation
- Understanding the Dashboard
- SEO specific plugins
- Web site Concepts
- All about Domain names
- Choosing a right hosting company and domain
- Analyzing the Website
- Web site maintenance and management
- Mobile sites
- What is SEO
- How Different types of Search engines work?
- Google Analytics
- Search Engine Algorithms and Updates
- Google Webmasters Tools (Web Console)
- Keyword Research Process
- Competition Analysis
- Google Keyword Planer
- On page Optimization strategies
- Off Page Optimization Local SEO Strategies
- Reports and SERP Management
- CMS SEO Plugins
- Benefits of Using ROBOTS.TXT
- Advantages of Sitemap
- Use of .htaccess file in SEO
- Basics of social media marketing
- Facebook fan page creatinG
- Facebook marketing
- Facebook Paid advertising
- YouTube marketing
- Twitter marketing
- Google+ marketing
- LinkedIn marketing
- Pinterest marketing
- Collecting email addresses
- Basics of Email Template Structure>
- How to Design Email Templates?
- Sending Mails
- Email Segmentation
- Article marketing
- Social media content
- Web site and email content
- Online Promotion
- What is Online reputation management
- Why business needs online reputation
- Focus areas in ORM
- ORM strategy
- Online money earning strategies
- Planning a website for Adsense
- What is Adsense?
- Implementing Ads in a Website
- What is Affiliate Marketing
- Types of Affiliate Marketing
- Making Money using Affiliate Marketing
- Basics of Google analytics
- Tools for website analytics
- Installing Google Analytics in website
- Parameters of Google Analytics
- Reporting and Analysis
- Goals and Funnels
- Segmentation and Filters
- Search ads
- Display ads
- Affiliate marketing
- Social media advertising
- Local advertising
- Email advertising
- What is a Heat map and its importance
- What is a scroll map and its importance
- What is mobile marketing
- Best practices of mobile marketing
- Types of mobile marketing
- How to use Hashtags for your business
- Find hashtags related to the main key-board
- Research Trending Hashtag
- Hashtags on facebook & Twitter to generate traffic
- Track your Hashtag impact
- Speed it up- tools to detect hashtag strength
- Track your Hashtag impact
- How to design your squeeze page for maximum conversions
- Split testing your squeeze pages
- Setting up your Broadcast Schedule
- Launching your list building campaign
- Freelancing website , best practices
- Registering on freelancing websites
- Applying for online jobs
- Micro job sites-application, & posting
- Forum promotions Accepting payments
- Whatsapp marketing for business
- Communicate better using texts, imagesaudio,videos
- Increase audience engagement
- Reinforce credibility by providing immediate customer support
- Build long-term relationships & create loyal brand advocates
- Learn to use live streaming for online branding
- Configuring broadcast settings
- Different types of broadcast
- Create a scope
- Promote & interact with your viewers
- Webnar marketing & benefits
- Logistics,Direct interaction
- Launch feedbacks, webinar platforms
- Webinar tools and services
- Guidelines to a successful webinar
- Media planning & Optimization
- Programmatic Media buying
- Sellling & service providers
- Media buying campaingns & steps
- 10 Do’s for a successful media campaign
- How to create your ‘Bribe‘ offer
- How t create A high Converting page
- Joining give away events
- Adding your offer to Thank you page
- Ad swaps- from third party sites
- Steps to blog marketing success
- Create your blog- your business details
- Customize your blog – be professional
- Posting – Getting the word out
- Marketing tools-Using them
- Graphics effectively communicate
- Visual representations of information
- Create your own graphic for clients and social media. In 2017 Graphics will rule
- Graphics are more appealing then text.
- Elements of landing page
- Acquiring stunning landing pages
- WordPress themes & plugins
- CTA placement & optimization
- Landing page from third party sites
- Video optimization
- Promoting on YOUTUBE
- SEO for youtube
- Youtube Analytics
- What is Pay per Click Marketing
- Importance & Benefits of PPC
- Other Pay -per-Click Provider
- What is Google Adwords?
- How to set up PPC Campaign
- Google Adword Networks
- Search Partners-(AOL, Earthlink,
- Powered by Google, Site Search
- Google Adword Structure
- PPC campaign Navigation
- Use Multiple Account
- What is “Click-through Rates”
- What is impression?
- What is “Cost/Conversion”?
- What is Tracking Code?
- Home/Campaigns/Opportunities/Tools & Analysis,Billing,My Account
- Google Certification Support
- How to Start a Digital Marketing Agency
- Where do I get my clients form places and areas to look for?
- Approach and Strategies to Convert your prospective clients
- How to Pitch to your clients, prove Digital Marketing is superior
- Target Oriented Marketing Impress with Analytics
- Business Extensions with Upsell & Selling multiple products
- Google Analytics
- Google Adwords
What are PPC - Pay Per Click / Google AdWords in Digital Marketing?
Pay Per Click also known as PPC or called cost per click is an internet advertising model used to direct traffic to sites, in which advertisers pay the website owner when the ad gets clicked.
Pay Per Click Marketing is a method of utilizing search engine advertising to produce clicks to your web site, rather than “earning” them organically.
The exclusive benefit of PPC Marketing is that Google (and other advertising networks) do not just reward the highest bidders for the particular ad space; they also reward the ads that are very popular with users. Ultimately, Google rewards good presentation.
In contrast to the generalized portal, which strives to drive a high volume of traffic to one site, PPC implements the affiliate model, which gives purchase opportunities wherever people may be browsing. It does this by proposing financial incentives to partner sites. If a partner does not generate sales, it represents no cost to the merchant. Variants include banner exchange, pay-per-click, and revenue sharing packages.
Google AdWords is the single most popular PPC advertising structure in the world. The AdWords platform enables businesses to create ads that appear on Google’s search engine and its other properties.
Importance of SEO ( Search engine Optimization) in Digital Marketing
Search Engine Optimization is the method of showcasing the visibility of a website or a page in a search engine’s un-paid search results.
In general, the earlier the search results the more frequently a site appears in the search results list, the more the visitors it will get from the search engine’s users.
SEO may target diverse kinds of search, which include image search, local search, and industry-specific search. As a web marketing strategy, SEO considers how search engines work, what users look for, the keywords typed into search engines and which search engines are preferred by their targeted audience.
Do remember that the Google search results include paid advertisement (indicated as Ads or Sponsored Ads) as well. Advertising with Google won't have any outcome on a site's presence. Google does not take money to include or rank sites in search results, and it costs nothing to appear in search results.
Apponix Digital Marketing Training locations in Bangalore
- Digital Marketing Training in Vijay Nagar
- Digital Marketing Training in Malleshwaram
- Digital Marketing Training in Mattikere
- Digital Marketing Training in BTM Layout
- Digital Marketing Training in Jayanagar
- Digital Marketing Training in M G Road
- Digital Marketing Training in Marathahalli
- Digital Marketing Training in Jayanagar
- Digital Marketing Training in Rajaji Nagar
- Digital Marketing Training in Indira Nagar
- Digital Marketing Training in Koramangala
- Digital Marketing Training in Hebbal
- Digital Marketing Training in Banashankari
- Digital Marketing Training in Ulsoor
- Digital Marketing Training in Basavanagudi