Best DevOps Training in Bangalore
Devops roles have increased from 10% to 45% in 2018 and Nearly 70% of the system administrators are replaced with roles in devops.
In short Devops is definitely a promising career for all IT professionals. In next few years 90% of the companies will adopt devops culture.
In India average salary for a devops professionals is Rs 13,34,890 per year.
Devops professionals have Hugh demand and potential in near future. To become a devops professional you should learn few automation tools like Chef, Puppet, Ansible, Jenkins and few other very useful tools like GIT, Nagios, Dockers.
Apponix is dedicated to provide best learning experience for its students since 6 years.
We offer the best DevOps training in Bangalore, we are proud to say we are the top DevOps training provider in Bangalore, we make sure all our students will get good training experience.
All our DevOps instructors are working in MNC and have min 7 years of experience.
Apponix DevOps Training course is designed by industry experts and to cover latest market cloud requirements.
DevOps Certification Training Course which will prepare you for a career in a DevOps environment, the fast-growing field that bridges the gap between software developers and operations.
You will become an expert in deployment, automation of configuration management tools such as GIT, Docker, Jenkins, Puppet and Nagios.
DevOps Training from Apponix will help you gain skills on tools which are used in devops environment.
Best DevOps Training institute in Bangalore
In DevOps training course you will be equipped with latest technologies used in the DevOps environment The topics covered are very up to date and very much relevant to the devops, The skills you gain will be very helpful to work in either production support team, projects team or BAU Team.
DevOps Training Course Content
- Git Bash installation and Git hub account setup
- Tomcat installation and Configuration
- Jfrog Artifactory installation and Configuration
- Maven Installation and Configuration
- Jenkins installation and Configuration
- Ansible Installation and Configuration
- Sonarqube installation and Configuration
- Docker Installation and configuration
- Java installation and Configuration
- Environmental variable setup for both windows and Linux
- Introduction to DevOps
- What is DevOps?
- SDLC models, Lean, ITIL, Agile
- Why DevOps?
- History of DevOps
- DevOps Stakeholders
- DevOps Goals
- Important terminology
- DevOps perspective
- DevOps and Agile
- DevOps Tools
- Configuration management
- Continuous Integration and Deployment
- Working with Block box testing
- Working with White box testing
- Working Grey box testing
- Working with Function testing
- Working with Regressing testing,smoke testing,System testing, Integration testing etc.
- Process flow of Scrum Methodologies
- Project planning, scrum testing, sprint Planning and Release management
- Design,Execution and wrapping closure
- Introduction to Linux Families (ex: Redhat & Debian Family)
- working with APT and YUM and Dnf
- Working with AWK and SED commands
- Installation, Package Selection
- Anatomy of a Kick start File, Command line
- Introduction to Bash Shell
- System Initialization, Starting the Boot Process: GRUB.
- Securing single-user mode (su login)
- Shutting down and rebooting the system
- RPM Package Manager, Installing and Removing Software, Updating a Kernel RPM
- Yum Command set, Install packages by using yum.
- Apt-get command set, Apt-cache package management
- Understanding different types of groups and creation of groups
- Creation of users in different groups
- Understanding Passwd, Shadow Files
- Understanding passwd aging
- Creation of quotas for users, groups and file systems
- Understanding users security files
- The different commands for Monitoring the users
- Automation of jobs – Cron , at
- Working with commands tar,find,grep, etc
- Understanding the different types of run-levels
- Understanding different types of shutdown commands
- Understanding run control scripts
- Understanding the different types
- FTP ,DHCP, Telnet, DNS, Apache2, httpd,samba,LVM
Version Control/ SCM(Git)
- Overview of SVN, GIT , Clear case , perforce & Comparision
- Introduction of Git
- Selecting Git Client
- Creating Repository
- Working with Tag
- Creating and Merging Branches
- Executing Git Commands
- Git Logs , Git stash, Git rebase
- Merge conflict issues resolving
- Git pull , clone , fetch
- What is Ansible
- Change Management
- Provisioning with Ansible
- Benefits of using Ansible
- Introduction to Ansible Anatomy
- Ansible Requirements Specification
- Overview of Ansible Components
- Overview of Ansible Strategy
- Introduction to Ansible Playbook
- Introduction to Ansible Modules
- Lab (Docs, setup, service, yum ...etc)
- Working with Ansible Variable
- Working with Facts
- Working with Jinja2 Template
- Overview of Ansible Playbooks
- Playbook Language Example
- Working on Ansible Handlers
- Executing a Playbook.
- Introduction to Docker.
- What’s under the hood - Namespaces, Cgroups and OverlayFS
- Understanding Virtualization
- Virtualization vs Container
- Creating a Virtual Docker Host(CentOS) by using Vagrant
- Installing Docker on CentOS
- Introduction to Docker namespaces
- Introduction to Docker Images
- Building a Docker Image with a Dockerfile
- Sharing Data in Your Docker Host with Containers
- Sharing Data Between Containers
- Copying Data to and from Containers
- Creatoing Docker Hub Account.
- Building Images using DockerFile.
- Pull and Push Images From/To Docker Hub.
- Introduction to Docker Networking
- Finding the IP Address of a Container
- Setting Up a Custom Bridge Network for Docker
- Port Mapping for Docker
- Creating, Starting, Stopping, Renaming, Removing Containers
- Inspacting Containers
- Limiting Rrsoruces Memory and CPU
- Prioritizing CPU Utilization
- Introduction to Docker compose
- Creating Docker compose file
- Executing Docker Compose file
- What is Continuous Integration
- Jenkins Continuous Integration
- What is Continuous Deployment
- Jenkins Vs Jenkins Enterprise
- Downloading and Installing Jenkins using TomCat
- Creating Jenkins as a Service.
- Starting and Stopping Jenkins
- Secure Jenkins
- Create a new user
- Generate ssh key for Jenkins user
- Plug-in management
- Setting up a Jenkins job (Freestyle, Pipeline, maven, MSBuild, Pybuild)
- Jenkins parametrized jobs setup (choice params,boolean params etc)
- Email notification jobs
- Parallel jobs configuration
- nodes (slaves) configuration
- Git integration with Jenkins
- Maven Integration with jenkins
- ansible , artifactory integration
- Docker and scanning tool integration
- AWS and code review tool
- 1.Role based administration
- Project based administration
- Metric based administration
- Slaves configuration
- Users and groups creation
What is maven and Msbuild, Pybuild,gradle and ant
Maven Objective and Environment setup
Maven project creation
What is POM.xml and super POM
Maven build life cycle creation and Default Build lifecycle
Maven Project setup
Maven plugin download and setup
Maven Build automation with CI service
What is GAV and project and Snapshots ,version
Maven Web application creation with pom.xml
What is Maven repository
Central repo and Remote repo
Maven Dependencies and plugin
Complete guide to Kubernetes
- The need for a Container Orchestration Engine
- Battles of COEs, which one to choose
- Key Features of a COE.
- What makes Kubernetes the defacto COE choice.
- Negatives of using Kubernetes
- Replica Sets and Deployments
- Service Discovery and Load Balancing
- Configmaps, Storage, Network, RBAC
- Statefulsets, Crons and Jobs
- Kubernetes Architecture
- Provisioning and configuring on AWS
- Initialise Cluster with Kubeadm
- Setting up Weave CNI
- Launching Kubernetes Dashboard
- Setting up a kubernetes Visualizer
- Resetting cluster created with kubeadm
- Introduction to pod
- Writing pod Specification
- Launching and Operating Pods (Login to the pod, browsing the web UI of the pod)
- Attaching a volume to a Pod
- Launching Multi-Container Pods
- Connecting to Individual Containers
- Launching Replica Set and Fault Tolerance
- Solution part - Deploying a worker app
- Introduction to ConfigMaps and Secrets
- Creating Config Map for Vote app
- Setting up Environment Specific Configs
- Adding Configs from Files
- Creating Secrets to Encrypt Database
- Setting Environment vars using Secrets
- Creating default network policy for namespace
- Exposing public facing app and allowing inter namespace communication.
- Introduction and Installation
- Obtaining Nagios
- Compiling and installing Nagios
- Basic configuration
- Creating a new host and service
- Creating a new e-mail contact
- Verifying configuration
- Creating a host group and service group
- Generation reports and configuring notification
DevOps Training course objectives:
- In-depth knowledge on Continuous Development, Continuous Integration, and Continuous Testing by performing hands-on on GIT, Jenkins and Selenium
- Comprehensive knowledge on Configuration Management, and Continuous Deployment using Puppet, Ansible
- Working on Continuous Deployment stage by performing hands-on on popular tools like Docker and Kubernetes
- The exposure to the stage of continuous monitoring using Nagios
- The ability to automate all aspects of a modern code delivery and deployment pipeline using:
* Source code management tools
* Build & monitoring tools
* Test automation tools
* Containerisation through Docker
* Configuration management tools
How we standout among other Devops training institutes ?
|@ Apponix||@ Other institutes|
|Course fees||Very competitive.||Most of the institutes provide at less fees but may compromise with the quality|
|Working Professionals as trainers||Yes||Very Few|
|Trainers Experience||Min 8+ Years experience as Devops Engineer||Not many really|
|Student Web Portal||Dedicated students portal available for our students to further enhance their knowledge in devops||None|
|Class Room Infrastructure||All classrooms are Air conditioned to make sure our students will have comfortable learning environment.||Very few institutes|
|Reference Pay||We pay Rs 1000 for every student you refer for any course.||None|
|Instalment||Yes its very flexible, you can pay the fees in instalment.||Very few institutes|
|Lab Infrastructure||For Devops training each student is given with laptop throughout the course.||None|
| Who are our trainers?
||IT consultants, Solutions Architects, Technical Leads||Most of the institutes hire full time trainers with very little experience|
|Student's Ratings||5 STAR ratings from more than 1000+ students on Devops||Mixed|
|Trust & Credibility||Very High||Moderate.|
|Fees Negotiable?||Definitely yes, we understand the financial situation of each student||Very few|
Apponix DevOps Trainer Profile
Mr. Subrat Kumar
Senior DevOps Engineer
- 8+ years of Experience in Production Administrator & AWS Cloud, currently spearheading the efforts as Sr.DevOps Engineer.
- Trained more than 1500+ students on AWS and DevOps at Apponix.
- Solid experience as a DevOps Engineer in a 24x7 uptime Amazon AWS environment, including automation experience with configuration management tools
- 5 * rating from all our students.
- Detail-oriented, with proven communication and analytical skills; can handle multiple tasks to meet deadlines in pressure situations.
- Excellent training delivery skills with an ability to present information well.
- Demonstrable experience of being student focused and completing projects to hit deadlines and targets.
- Ability to analyze and resolve complex infrastructure resource and application deployment issues.
- Demonstrable experience in delivering quality training on DevOps
Devops instructor experience:
- Working directly with Amazon Web Service console to help reproduce and resolve customer issues.
- Support customers with AWS Core services such as EC2, EBS, S3, ELB, VPC, RDS, etc.
Linux system administration and troubleshooting
- Using Jenkins CI for Deploying Application to AWS Elastic Beanstalk, SQL Query execution.
- Writing shell scripts to drive automation on AWS deployments, monitoring, backup and restore
- Experience using and creating custom scripts and applications using the AWS CLI Tools
- Providing Technical Assistance for all AWS Cloud operations
- Setting up of EC2 instances, setup storage , IAM, SQS, SNS, SWF, CDN, Auto Scaling, Cloud Formation, setting Security Groups and cloud watch.
Setting up and administering DNS system in AWS using Route53.
- Migrating the current Linux environment to AWS/RHEL Linux environment and used ELB and Auto scaling feature.
Recent Reviews for Subrat
Sameer Anand S
“It was a great experience.I would like thank to Mr Subrat for his patience. He has done a wonderful job by teaching the platform in a simpler way instead of making it in complex way.
“Training was excellent and highly recommended.I would say the best training I have gone through ever Subrat was really helpful and approachable”
DevOps Engineer Job Responsibilities
- Collaborate with software developers, QA Engineers, Cloud Administrators (CloudOps), operations and other IT staff members to manage all aspects of the code releases.
- Manage all automation tools, infrastructure and build pipelines.
- Automate the provisioning, run, teardown, and monitoring of new environments
- Ensure that all critical development infrastructure is secured, backed up and/or snapshotted
- Own the source code repositories and requisite branching activities
- Coordinates technical dependencies with SCRUM teams and provide support as needed
- Continuous improvement in all aspects of the CI/CD infrastructure
- Collaborate with CloudOps engineers to share best practices and knowledge of emerging technologies.
- Create deployment plans with other members of team.
- Maintain eCommerce Java apps (Hybris/AEM/ TomcatWork with developers, utilizing DevOps approach, to build and operate critical systems
- Develop and maintain the CI/CD pipeline to deliver software for customer testing and acceptance
- Represent DevOps in Agile scrum development process
Why choose Apponix for DevOps Training?
- Apponix has excellent trainers for Devops with rich experience in industry.
- 100% student satisfaction rate in DevOps training
- More than 1000 students completed training in devops since 2013
- Excellent Lab facility for DevOps Training
- We have excellent rating till date, overall 4.9 Rating in Google & Facebook.
Salary expectation after completion of DevOps Training:
Due to increasing demand for DevOps professionals the salary is also steadily increasing.
In US the average salary for DevOps professional is $100K
DevOps Course Fees:
We offer the best & the lowest fees for devops course in Bangalore, please call us to know more on course fees and the next scheduled batch.
we provide all courses at very affordable fees in Bangalore, and you can always negotiate on course fees.
Devops Lab Setup tools for Linux and windows Environment
1: Who can take DevOps Training?
- Windows administrators
- Unix system administrators
- Software developers
- Database administrators
- Solutions architects
- Technical support executives
- And anyone who is interested in DevOps.
2: What are the job roles related to DevOps cloud?
- DevOps Engineer
- DevOps Consultant
- DevOps Architect
3: What is the duration of the DevOps course?
- Approximately 40 Hrs, Apponix offers both weekend and weekdays classes.
Related Training Courses
Students who takes DevOps Training will also take training in
Our recent students reviews for Devops Training
"I think this is the only institute in India which teaches students professionalism, I have taken software testing training here and after my training they taught me on Positive Mindset, Language Skills, Business Communication, Email Etiquette, Interview Skills,
this is really needed for a job seeker. I really thank them."
Satish kumar s
"It’s a great AWS training first i would like thank to Subrat the trainer done a wonderful job by teaching the platform in a simpler way instead of making complex way. AWS training helps and boosts to switchover to Cloud platform"
"I have done AWS associate solution architect. Training environment is good.....the teaching staff which was provided to me was also good...he was having good knowledge of the course content. . And was very much helpful.
I would recommend others to join here for AWS."
"Apponix is the best trainings centre I have ever seen. Not like others who just delay the classes they teach us practically from scratch. Shailendra sir is the best n you can ask any doubts without hesitation..
Thank you Shailendra sir..."