Red Hat Linux Certification Training in Bangalore Marathahalli, Rajajinagar, BTM Layout.
Red Hat Linux is a leading server operating system, nearly 70% of the servers in the world run Linux based OS. The market share of Red Hat is around 60%.
There is consistent growth adoption of Red Hat Linux, and 7-% of the web servers in the world run LAMP (Linux Apache MySQL PHP). The reason for this is linux provides flexible, scalable solutions.
Red hat linux administrators are constantly in high demand due to usage of the OS from small to big applications is high.
Lots of devices like routers, switches, firewalls, phones use linux as its core operating system. all most for everything today we use app starting from ordering food to money transfer, and the usage of these apps growing rapidly, the backend infrastructure to develop a app or a web application is linux based operating system predominantly Linux based OS Red Hat.
Apponix has been providing Red Hat course training seamlessly to its valued students from last 6 years in Bangalore.
we are proud to say we are the top Red Hat Linux training provider in Bangalore, we offer outstanding training experience to our beloved students, our faculty are very experienced Linux system administrators with more than 7 years of experience in the industry.
Best Red Hat Linux Training institute in Bangalore
Red Hat Linux Training material is designed by our experienced IT professionals to provide real time experience on Linux system administration. The topics or sessions will be delivered in such a way that after completing the course the students will have a excellent practical exposure to system administration and will be ready for a job, The course is completely aligned to RHCE & RHCA Exams.
How we standout among other training institutes ?
|@ Apponix||@ Other institutes|
|Course fees||Very competitive and affordable.||Most of the institutes provide at less fees but compromise with the quality of the training|
|Placement assistance||We have a dedicated HR team to help students in placement and tied with leading job portals.||Most of the institutes may make false promises|
|Dedicated HR team||Yes||None|
|Working Professionals as trainers||Yes||Very Few|
|Trainers Experience||Min 7+ Years experience||Most of the institutes hire full time trainers with very less real time experience|
|Student Web Portal||We have a dedicated students portal where you will find course materials and technical questions hr questions prepared by it professionals||None|
|Class Room Infrastructure||All classrooms are Air conditined to make sure our students feel comfortable||Very few institutes|
|Reference Pay||We pay Rs 1000 for every student you refer.||None|
|Pay After Job||Yes, for most of the courses students can pay part of the fees after they get a job||None, You need to pay full fess before joining|
|Instalments||Yes its very flexible, you can pay the fees in installments, we understand the finacial situation of the students||Very few institutes|
|Lab Infrastructure||For most of the courses each student is given with laptop or desktop throughout the course||None|
| Who are our trainers?
||IT consultants,IT project managers, Solutions Architects, Technical Leads||Most of the institutes hire full time trainers with very little experience|
|Student’s Ratings||5 ***** ratings from more than 4000 students||Mixed|
|Trust & Credibility||Very High||Moderate.|
|Fees Negotiable?||Definitely yes we understand the financial situation of each student||Very few|
|Refer and Win||We run refer and win a holiday every 6 months, All referers will have chance to win holiday to goa, please refer this link||None|
Apponix RedHat Linux Trainer Profile
RedHat Linux Consultant
- 12+ years of Experience in Production Administrator & AWS Cloud & Corporate Training.
- Trained more than 500+ students on Linux at Apponix.
- 5 * rating from all our students.
- Well versed in Linux Administration, Accountable for AWS business solutions.
- Implementation and configuration of Linux Server with best practice.
- Preparation of Project Documentation & Architectural diagrams.
- Excellent practical experience in Production, Development and UAT Environments.
- Detail-oriented, with proven communication and analytical skills; can handle multiple tasks to meet deadlines in pressure situations.
- Excellent training delivery skills with an ability to present information well.
- Demonstrable experience of being student focused and completing projects to hit deadlines and targets.
Certifications, Skills and Experience of our Linux Trainer
- RedHat Certified for RHEL 5.5 and RHEL 6.3 (RHCSA and RHCE)
His past experience includes
- Installation, Troubleshooting and monitoring and configuration of all Red hat Linux versions
- User management – creation, deletion and assigning permissions
- Job scheduling and automating process using cron and at commands
- Troubleshooting of day-to-day issues, such as login problems, network issues, permission issues.
- NFS and Samba share along with Backup using tar & dump
- Planning and Designing of Networks and Server for client requirement.
- Configuring FTP Server, Telnet Server and client.
- Exclusive detailed internal training for REDHAT LINUX and Implementation
- Implementation and configuration of Linux Servers with best practice.
Recent Reviews for Loganadan
“My trainer was loganadan,he is having good enough knowledge in Linux. his teaching skills also good ,I am satisfied with his teaching, The management is very friendly. Overall course was very good .Thank you apponix.”
“The training was comprehensive. One of the best institutes I’ve studied in. Good infrastructure, trainers and management is also friendly and helpful. Enjoyed learning new skills here,our linux instructor was really experienced and solved all our queries.”
Linux Systems Administrator Job Responsibilities
- Install, configure and maintain physical and virtual server infrastructure in
production and development environments
- Provide maintenance and troubleshooting expertise on servers
- Performs, monitors and troubleshoots RedHatservers backups and recovery
- Responsible for the ongoing maintenance and updates of required licenses,
software patches and updates of Unix servers
- Conduct 24/7 daily operations support for UNIX and Linux based systems within SLA
- Manage and maintain an extensive virtualized UNIX and VMWare infrastructure;
- Use common scripting tools to automate day to day redundant tasks for greater efficiency;
- Develop and perform installation, administration and monitoring processes for UNIX and Linux systems;
- Plan, configure and customize UNIX and Linux systems in a complex environment
- Plan and upgrade UNIX and Linux systems as required
- Investigate UNIX and Linux system and performance problems then perform corrective actions;
- Analyze, plan, log and monitor UNIX and Linux changes
- Back-up and restore UNIX and Linux systems
- Plan and execute Business Continuity and Disaster Recovery for the supported environment;
- Provide technical support to the team on AIX, SUSE Linux.
- Actively collaborate on projects that involve changes or the implementation of new components at the server level, including projects related to Active Directory, virtualization, Cloud and others
- Design, implement, and test disaster recovery and business continuity architecture
- Participate in architectural discussions to ensure solutions are designed for successful deployment, security, and high availability in the cloud.
Red Hat Linux Training course objectives:
- Teach Basics of UNIX OS
- Ownership and permissions of the files and directories.
- File and directory permissions
- Manage files and directories in linux OS
- Using VI Editor to edit files
- Installing and managing RedHat OS
- Package management using RPM
- Services, Utilities, necessary Files and Directories
- User and group administration
- File System Security and Management
- Advanced file system Management
- Server Configurations
- Shell Scripting and Kerberos
- Configuring SMB Service, SMTP service and Virtualization
- Advanced Security and Networking concepts
- IPv6 configuration, Kickstart Installation
Why choose Apponix as a Top Linux Training center in Bangalore?
- Apponix has very experienced Linux system administrators as its trainers.
- 100% student satisfaction rate since 6 years
- 5000+ satisfied students.
- Excellent lab infrastcrure for RedHat Linux training
- Certification and placement assistance
- All our class rooms are air-conditioned
- Well coordinating and supporting staff
- Dedicated HR team to help students in securing job
Placement assistance for Linux and Unix Training in Bangalore
We have tied up with many companies & recruitment agencies to help our students getting job as soon as they complete the course, also we are the official partner of www.talentsarena.com which is a leading job portal in India.
Also we have a dedicated HR team who will constantly help you in placement.
Our faculty will help you in interview questions & answers.
Course content for RedHat Linux Training in Bangalore.
- Introduction to unix, installation of linux
- User,group administration, acl
- Disk partitions,by using fdisk
- Mounting file systems, swap file system
- Backup and recovery, tar, cpio
- Basics of nfs, sharing data
- Disk quotas, lvm, raid
- Dhcp, dns, mail, web, ftp, yum
- Introduction to unix & linux
- History of unix and linux
- Basic concepts of operating system, kernel, shell & file system structure
- Basic concepts of linux
- Differences between centos, red hat enterprise linux & fedora
- Basic commands of linux
- Advanced linux commands
- Installation of linux
- Inter active installation
- Network based installation
- Introduction to graphical environment
- Use and customize the gnome interface
- Perform command tasks using the gnome gui
- Launch applications from command line & gnome interface
- Customize x window system
- Software package administration
- Installing and deleting software packages
- Querying and updating software packages
- User and group administration
- Creating and deleting users from the systems
- Modifying users profile
- Creating and deleting groups
- Important system files related to user administration
- Advanced file permissions
- Assigning advanced files permissions i.e. chmod, chown, chgrp & sticky bit
- Creating, modifying and deleting acl's
- Disk partitioning and mounting file system
- Using fdisk, disk druid utilities for disk partitioning
- Configuring and installation of zimbra server
- Integrate on of zimbra with ldap
- Starting the daemons
- Creating users mail accounts / creating groups
- Taking backup of mail accounts
- Maintaining the logs of mail accounts
- Configuration of outlook , appletalk,mobile mail
- Nagios monitoring tool
- Installation & configuration of nagios & plugings
- Create nagios user & group
- Installation & configuration of web interface for nagios
- Starting the service
- Adding multiple servers & clients in nagios
- Ntp server
- Configuring of ntp server
- Starting the service
- Ntp synchronization
- Configuring on client
- Remote installation
- Configuraing kickstart
- Installing os with network
- Booting process
- Booting initialization
- Kernel initialization
- Init process
- Troubleshooting system
- Recovering the super user password
- Recovering the bootloader
- Troubleshooting network related problems
- Samba server
- Configuring samba server
- Configuring windows for sharing
- Managing vm’s with kvm
- Cloning the vm
- Starting stoping vm’s
- Log server
- Configuring log server
- Log rotation
- Analyzing logs
- Kernel updating
- Changing current kernel
- Upgrading kernel using yum
- Configuring ipbonding
- Nic failover
- Load balance
- Using mkfs, commands to create file systems
- Mounting various file systems
- Auto mounting of file system
- Disk quotas
- Enabling quotas on partitions
- Creating quotas for users
- Auditing quotas limit
- Backup and recovery
- Introduction to various types of backup media
- Backup and restoring using tar and cpio commands
- Configuring nfs server
- Mounting nfs exports on nfs clients
- Dynamic host configuration protocol (dhcp)
- Configuring linux as dhcp server
- Configuring various clients for dhcp server (windows & linux)
- Dns server
- Configuration of dns server
- Configuration of primary dns server
- Configuration of forward lookup zone
- Configuration of reverse lookup zone
- Testing tool of dns zones
- Adding services in dns
- Web server (apache)
- Basics of web service
- Introduction to apache
- Configuring apache for main site
- Configuring apache for multiple sites using ip-based, port-based and name-based virtual hosting
- Ftp server (vsftp daemon)
- Basics of file transfer protocol
- Configuring vsftpd for anonymous ftp service
- Raid (redundant array of inexpensive disks) & logical volume manager
- Implementing raidon linux
- Raid levels (0, 1 and 5) configuration using raid tools
- Resizing the partition using lvm
- Webserver (apache)
- Introduction of apache
- Comparison between http and https
- Generating ssl key & creating ca
- Configuring https
- Configuring https client
- Zimbra mail server
- Proxy server
- Proxy server configuration
- Creating acl’s to restrict internet to users
- Proxy cache server
Career after Red Hat Linux Course Training.
India is leading leader in information technology, most of the companies in US & Europe outsource their infrastcrure management work to India, this will create plenty of job opportunities for Unix system administrators mainly in metros like Bangalore. Bangalore itself is home for Top 500 MNCs in the world. considering these facts there is always a need for system administrators in these companies.
Salary expectation after completion of Linux Training
As there is a growing demand for RedHat system administrators, the salary is also constantly going high for Linux skills, for fresh graduates with 0 experience the average salary for RedHat Linux System Administrator is Rs 3 lacks per year, this salary will increase based on experience, if you have 3 years of linux administration the salary expectation will be min Rs 6 lacks per year and for 7 years of experience it will be min Rs 12 lacks per year.
Red Hat certification cost in Bangalore
RHCE certification cost in India 2019 is around Rs 15,000 + GST for 1st attempt, for 2nd and 3rd attempt it will be around Rs 5,000 + GST
RHCA certification cost in India 2019 is also around Rs 15,000 + GST, but for next 2 attempts it will be around Rs 7,000 + GST
RHCE – RedHat Certified Engineer
RHCA – RedHat Certified Architect
Prerequisites for Red Hat Linux Training.
1: Who can take Red Hat Linux Training?
- Fresh graduates or diploma holders in any stream
- Technical support executives
- Desktop support engineers
- Windows system administrators
- Database Administrators
- And anyone who is interested in gaining Linux skills.
2: What are the job roles related to Red Hat Linux?
- Unix System Administrator
- Linux System Administrator
- Linux Engineer
- RedHat System Engineer
- RedHat System Administrator
3: How do I prepare for RedHat Certification?
Our Red Hat Linux instructor will advise you fully on how to crack this these exams.
RedHat Linux AWS Training locations in Bangalore
We provide RedHat Linux Training in Malleswaram, Vijayanagar, Jayanagar, Mattikere, M G Road, Indira Nagar, Hebbal, Banashankari, Basavanagudi, BTM Layout, Marathahalli
Related Training Courses
Apponix Red Hat Linux Training locations in Bangalore
- Red Hat Linux Training in Vijay Nagar
- Red Hat Linux Training in Malleshwaram
- Red Hat Linux Training in Mattikere
- Red Hat Linux Training in BTM Layout
- Red Hat Linux Training in Jayanagar
- Red Hat Linux Training in M G Road
- Red Hat Linux Training in Marathahalli
- Red Hat Linux Training in Jayanagar
- Red Hat Linux Training in Rajaji Nagar
- Red Hat Linux Training in Indira Nagar
- Red Hat Linux Training in Koramangala
- Red Hat Linux Training in Hebbal
- Red Hat Linux Training in Banashankari
- Red Hat Linux Training in Ulsoor
- Red Hat Linux Training in Basavanagudi
- linux training in bangalore
- red hat training in bangalore
- rhce training in bangalore
- linux kernel training bangalore
- rhce training in bangalore
- linux training center in bangalore
- best red hat training institute in bangalore
- linux training institutes in bangalore marathahalli
- red hat certification training in bangalore
- red hat training institute in bangalore
- red hat training center in bangalore
- best linux training in bangalore
- linux admin training in bangalore
- red hat linux training center bangalore
- rhce certification training in bangalore
- best rhce training in bangalore