Get the best AWS training in Bangalore from Apponix, we are proud to say we are the top AWS cloud training provider in Bangalore.We offer exceptional training experience to our students. our trainers are most experienced and highly skilled IT professionals.Cloud Computing technologies professionals getting high demand in companies nowadays.
Best AWS Certification training institutes in Bangalore
Amazon Web Services Cloud training course covers an up to date and most relevant topics which are required by most of the companies, our instructors knows what topics & syllabus to be covered & what project work to be covered. All our instructors have min 7 years’ experience in AWS cloud, Apponix offers this course since 2013 & we have trained more than 1000 IT professionals in AWS cloud. We are one of the top AWS training providers in India and we have retained that position since 2013.
Don’t forget to Read ” AWS Cloud explained in a layman’s language” at the bottom of this page.
AWS course objectives:
- Recognise AWS terminology and concepts as they relate to the AWS platform
- Navigate the AWS Management Console Understand the security measures AWS provides
- Differentiate AWS Storage options and create an Amazon Simple Storage Service (S3) bucket
- Recognise AWS Compute and Networking options and use Amazon Elastic Compute Cloud (EC2) and Amazon Elastic Block Storage (EBS)
- Identify Deployment and Management options
- Load balancer and Auto-Scale with EC2
- Use EC2 APIs and Configure Virtual Private Cloud
- Debug and Troubleshoot AWS EC2 instance
How we standout among other AWS training institutes ?
|@ Apponix||@ Other institutes|
|Course fees||Very competitive and affordable.||Most of the institutes provide at really less fees but compromise with the quality|
|Working Professionals as trainers||Yes||Very Few|
|Trainers Experience||Min 7+ Years experience||Most of the institute trainers have less exposure to real time work.|
|Student Web Portal||We have a dedicated students portal where you will find course materials and technical questions hr questions prepared by it professionals||None|
|Class Room Infrastructure||All classrooms are Air conditioned with power backups.||Very few institutes|
|Reference Pay||We pay Rs 1000 for every student you refer.||None|
|Instalments||Yes its very flexible, you can pay the fees in instalments, we understand the financial situation of the students||Very few institutes|
|Lab Infrastructure||For most of the courses each student is given with laptop or desktop throughout the course||None|
| Who are our trainers?
||IT consultants,Solutions Architects, Technical Leads||Most of the institutes hire full time trainers with very little experience|
|Student’s Ratings||5 ***** ratings from more than 4000 students||Mixed|
|Trust & Credibility||Very High||Moderate.|
|Fees Negotiable?||Definitely yes we understand the financial situation of each student||Very few|
AWS Cloud Instructor Profile
Mr. Subrat Kumar
Senior DevOps Engineer
- 8+ years of Experience in Production Administrator & AWS Cloud, currently spearheading the efforts as Sr.DevOps Engineer.
- Trained more than 1500+ students on AWS and DevOps at Apponix.
- 5-star rating from all AWS cloud students.
- Well versed in Cloud Computing technologies.
- Excellent training delivery skills with an ability to present information well.
- Demonstrable experience of being student focused and completing projects to hit deadlines and targets.
- Demonstrable proof of enthusiasm, initiative, creativity and problem solving.
- Demonstrable experience in delivering quality training on AWS and DevOps
- Excellent practical experience onProduction, Development and UAT
AWS instructor experience
- Working directly with Amazon Web Service console to help reproduce and resolve customer issues.
- Support customers with AWS Core services such as EC2, EBS, S3, ELB, VPC, RDS, etc.
Linux system administration and troubleshooting
- Using Jenkins CI for Deploying Application to AWS Elastic Beanstalk, SQL Query execution.
- Writing shell scripts to drive automation on AWS deployments, monitoring,backup and restore
- Experience using and creating custom scripts and applications using the AWS CLI Tools
- Providing Technical Assistance for all AWS Cloud operations
- Setting up of EC2 instances, setup storage , IAM, SQS, SNS, SWF, CDN, Auto Scaling, Cloud Formation, setting Security Groups and cloud watch.
Setting up and administering DNS system in AWS using Route53.
- Migrating the current Linux environment to AWS/RHEL Linux environment and used ELB and Auto scaling feature.
Recent Reviews for Subrat Kumar
Satish Kumar S
“It was a great AWS training, first I would like to thank subrat Kumar. The trainer done a wonderful job by teaching the platform in a simpler way instead of making complex way.AWS training definitely helped me to boost to switchover to Cloud platform”
“Training was excellent and very much recommended,I would say the best training I have ever had gone through.Mr Subrat was really helpful and approachable”
AWS Cloud Engineer Job Responsibilities
- Creation of accounts within Amazon Web Services
- Monitoring of accounts within Amazon Web Services IAM
- Manage EC2 instances in VPC cloud
- Configure and monitor resources, such as Amazon CPU, Memory, EBS volumes & Security groups
- Configure and manage AWS public cloud
- Create new and manage VPC, EC2,S3, ELB, AutoScaling Groups, EBS, RDS, IAM, Route53,
- Monitor resource utilisation using CloudWatch and CloudTrail.
- Migration on promises servers to AWS cloud using open source tools
- AMI deploying, route53 and VPC creation, AM roles/policy creation and automation
- Provide access to AWS accounts based on IAM roles
- Configure AWS load balancer & Autoscaling
- Troubleshoot and fixing any issues related to EC2 instances
- Create new instances using AMI ( Amazon Machine Images)
- Managing existing EBS volumes
- Backups & recovery using AWS snapshots
- Managing DNS using Route53
- Managing IAM roles security groups
- Configuring new storage using S3 buckets.
- Create/upload/secure S3 buckets
- Configure new databases using AWS RDS, mysql or MSSQL
- Report on project status, forecasts and identified or new issues (and solutions), and risks & mitigations.
- Act as a bridge between technical and business stakeholders during solution development to ensure proposed solution meet immediate and strategic business objectives of external Stakeholders (Business Analyst, Business Users, Technology/Application SMEs)
Course Syllabus :Public cloud: Amazon Web Services-Essentials
- AWS terminologies and concepts
- Confidently working with AWS Management Console
- Working with AWS - Amazon Simple Storage Service (S3) buckets
- AWS Compute and Networking,DNS,Route53 and Amazon Elastic Compute Cloud (EC2) and Amazon Elastic Block Storage (EBS)
- Deploy new applications & servers in productions environment
- Configure Load balancer and Auto-Scaling with EC2 instances
- Working with EC2 APIs to support Application teams
- Troubleshoot and fix any issues in AWS EC2 instances, RDS,Security groups,IAM
- Navigate the AWS Management Console
- Recognise AWS Global Infrastructure
- Describe the security measures AWS provides
- Create an Amazon EC2 instance
- Remotely connecting to an EC2 instance
- Setting up Amazon Linux and Apache web server
- Browsing Amazon Machine Images (AMI)
- Specifying security groups and key pairs
- Creating new images off of running instances
- Identify key AWS storage options
- Describe Amazon EBS
- Use Amazon EBS with Amazon EC2
- Working with Volumes and snapshots
- Transmitting data in/out of the Amazon cloud
- Implementing a Web server in an Amazon Linux/Windows Instance
- Configure the firewall to access a Web server
- Security issues in Public Cloud
- Securing the Access : Creating a RSA Public/Private Key for VMs
- Creating a software firewall
- Configuring firewall rules
- Securing the access with an Elastic IPs
- Managing users with Identity Access Management (IAM)
- Using EC2 Command Line APIs [from Windows/Linux machines]
- Creating and using Load Balancers
- Distributing incoming traffic with elastic load balancing
- Dynamically adding and removing instances with Auto Scaling
- Overview of Monitoring and Setting Alarms
- Visualising utilisation metrics with CloudWatch
- Setting alarms to send and receive notifications
- Using SNS to send Notifications
- Creating Buckets
- Creating Folders
- Uploading Objects
- Making Objects Public
- Creating Buckets
- Securing Bucket/Object access
- Configuring a Bucket as Static Web Page
- Controlling Life Cycle of a Bucket
- Accessing Amazon Buckets from Windows/Linux desktops/Servers
Public cloud: Amazon Web Services–Certification stream
- Create a VPC [VPC with a Single Public Subnet]
- Create and attach an Internet gateway
- Create an Amazon VPC subnet
- Set up routing in the VPC
- Set up a security group to control the inbound and outbound traffic
- Launch an instance into the subnet
- VPC console to allocate an Elastic IP address and assign it to the instance
- Amazon EC2 console to terminate your instance and the Amazon VPC console to delete your VPC
- Overview of AWS RDS
- Launching a MySQL Database in RDS
- Creating Backups/Snapshots and Read Only DBs
- Connecting to RDS-DB using local DB-Clients
- Terminating a DB instance
- Creating Groups and Defining access policy
- Creating Users
- Login to AWS account using new users
- Implementing a Web server in an Amazon Linux/Windows Instance
- Configure the firewall to access a Web server
- Introduction to Cloud Formation
- Launching instances in EC2 using Templates
- Concepts of AWS-CloudFront
- Host a Website with CloudFront
- Using CloudTrial to trail the API Calls
- Creating a Failover setup for Load Balancers running in different AWS regions [users need to have a registered Domain]
- Health Check a private website
- Improving application delivery with Platform as a Service (PaaS)
- Deploying scalable applications on the AWS cloud
- Selecting and launching an application environment (sample application in PHP and MySQL)
Why choose Apponix for AWS Training in Bangalore?
- Apponix has excellent qualified AWS Trainers
- 100% student satisfaction rate, we will continue that in future.
- 5000+ satisfied students overall till now.
- Excellent Lab facility for AWS Training
- There are no hard & fast rules for timings.
- All our trainers are min 7+ years of AWS cloud experience.
Placement assistance after completion of AWS Course
We have tied up with many companies & recruitment agencies, also we are official partner of talents arena and other popular job portals. we have a dedicated HR team who can help you in placement.
Our cloud computing trainers are very helpful & they will help you with most expected interview questions & answers in AWS.
Apponix Reviews for AWS cloud Training in Bangalore
AWS Training instructors in Bangalore, Rajajinagar, Marathahalli branches
Career after AWS Cloud Training
Bangalore is a Silicon Valley of India, it has large number of IT companies spread across Bangalore, you should not have any doubt on shortage of aws cloud computing jobs in Bangalore. IT Cloud technologies is growing and there a huge demand for AWS cloud administrators & engineers. AWS has more than 70% of the markets share in terms of providing cloud services.
Salary expectation after completion of Amazon web services (AWS) Training.
As there is a growing demand for AWS cloud skills, the salary is also constantly increasing for AWS cloud skills, As per payscale.com Average salary for AWS cloud administrator is Rs 6,09553 per year.
AWS Certifications Exams and cost
AWS Certified Solutions Architect Associate Certification cost is around $100
AWS Certified Solutions Architect Professional Certification cost is around $150
Other Related Certifications:
AWS Certified Cloud Practitioner
AWS Certified Associate SysOps Administrator
AWS Certified DevOps Engineer
AWS Certification Training in Bangalore FAQs:
1: Who can take AWS Training?
- System administrators
- Software developers
- Application support Analysts
- IT Project Managers
- IT Project Delivery Managers
- Database Administrators
- And anyone who is interested in gaining AWS skills.
2: What are the job roles related to AWS cloud?
- AWS Cloud Administrator
- AWS Cloud Engineer
- AWS Cloud Architect
- DevOps Engineer
- Cloud Consultant
- DevOps Architect
3: What is the duration of the AWS Solution architect training?
Approximately 40 Hrs, we offer both weekend & weekdays batches.
4: What certificates I can do after Training?
- After completing course you will be prepared for:
- AWS Certified Solutions Architect Associate Certification and
- AWS Certified Solutions Architect Professional Certification
5: How do I prepare for AWS Certification?
Our AWS instructor will advise you completely on how to pass & how to prepare for the exam.
Apponix Training locations
- BTM Layout
- M G Road
- Indira Nagar
- Electronic City
Related Cloud Computing courses
AWS Cloud explained in a layman’s language
What is Cloud?
In olden days all computers.servers,routers,switches,cables are stored and managed in a local on premise computer room ( Generally called as Data centre).
Typically every IT company had its own computer room, and system administrators know where each server is physically located, they know the exact location of each servers, switches,routers and other equipments.
When a company does not need a few servers then they have to throw them to a dustbin or sell them for lot cheaper prices. this is all time cost challenge for a company to buy new servers, storage then sell or bin them at very cheap price or for nothing.
I hope now you understand the problem, As a solution to these problems big companies like Google, Amazon,Microsoft started providing solution.
The solution is these big companies brought 1000s of servers, switches, routers, storage and built a a very very big data centers around the world. literally one or two big data centres in each country.
Now these companies who have built these big data centers around the world started renting their servers, storage, switches,routers based on the usage.
If a company or a business need one server to host their website then they don’t need to buy a brand new server to host their website, instead they can get the server from Amazon,Google, Microsoft on rental basis, if you use their server of 1 CPU and 2 GB RAM and 50GB hard disk for 1 month then you will be charged some amount.if you think you don’t need the server any more and if you shut the server down then you don’t need to pay for it. Thats cool is it?
Now when you need a server of 1 CPU, 2 GB RAM and a 50GB hard disk then you don’t know the location of the server in remote data centre, it will be somewhere in the their data centre. like this lacks of companies host their servers,storage in these big companies on rental basis.
As a customer you know that you have a server taken and hosted in those big data centres and your website hosted on that server but you don’t know the exact physical location.
Think of a clear sky and a bird in the sky, you know where the bird is flying, suddenly when a cloud comes in the sky then you cant see the bird, because the cloud has hidden the bird. you know that there is bird but you don’t know exactly where the bird is now because of the cloud, This applies to your servers also. your server is in cloud but you don’t know location exactly. I hope you understood what is cloud now.
Now the Google, Microsoft, Amazon are called a cloud provider meaning they hold your server in their big cloud.
Amazon company provides this cloud services and they call them as Amazon Web Services or AWS
Simple terms used in AWS Cloud:
EBS Volume ( Elastic Block Storage ):
Think EBS as a hard disk or storage disk, A hard disk comes in a few standard sizes 10 GB,50 GB or 1 TB but EBS volumes ( hard disks) you can create in your own size.for example if you need a root file system of 50 GB for a unix server then you need a EBS volume of 50GB.
EC2 Instance ( Elastic Compute):
Think as a server. EC2 instance = Server of any OS of any CPU,RAM.
Elastic Load Balancing : If you are a unix sys admin you might have worked on High Availability solutions like Veritas Cluster, PowerHA,RAC,in AWS cloud its called as “Elastic Load Balancing”
Basically to share the incoming user/web traffic between the EC2 servers.
You will create a Elastic Load Balancing group with 2 or 3 EC2 instances (Linux/Windows Servers) and the traffic is equally shared between these servers, and one more excellent feature in AWS is auto scaling. You can setup to auto create new EC2 server if If your cpu utilisation goes above certain % or if the memory utilisation reaches certain%.
Identity and Access Management (IAM)
This service in AWS allows which users have access to which services, example you can assign a Database Administrator to access RDS ( Relational Database Service ) only.
Route 53 :
Its a DNS service, Where you configure and manage domains for websites,web applications.
Security Group ( SG):
Here you will configure what ports needs to be open or close for servers, ex, you can mention your website can have only http, https traffic allowed & rest of the traffic can be blocked.
VPC ( Virtual Private Cloud):
Think as a separate computer room with few servers,switches,routers configured for your specific web application.
Its monitoring service, like BMC patrol,HP Openview, You can configure and monitor the resources, like CPU, memory, disk utilisation.. and alert you when a certain level is reached.