Get the best AWS training in Bangalore from Apponix, we are proud to say we are the top AWS cloud training provider in Bangalore.We offer exceptional training experience to our students. our trainers are most experienced and highly skilled IT professionals.Cloud Computing technologies professionals getting high demand in companies nowadays.
Best AWS Certification training institutes in Bangalore
Amazon Web Services Cloud training course covers an up to date and most relevant topics which are required by most of the companies, our instructors knows what topics & syllabus to be covered & what project work to be covered. All our instructors have min 7 years’ experience in AWS cloud, Apponix offers this course since 2013 & we have trained more than 1000 IT professionals in AWS cloud. We are one of the top AWS training providers in India and we have retained that position since 2013.
Don’t forget to Read ” AWS Cloud explained in a layman’s language” at the bottom of this page.
AWS Course in Bangalore course objectives:
- Recognise AWS terminology and concepts as they relate to the AWS platform
- Navigate the AWS Management Console Understand the security measures AWS provides
- Differentiate AWS Storage options and create an Amazon Simple Storage Service (S3) bucket
- Recognise AWS Compute and Networking options and use Amazon Elastic Compute Cloud (EC2) and Amazon Elastic Block Storage (EBS)
- Identify Deployment and Management options
- Load balancer and Auto-Scale with EC2
- Use EC2 APIs and Configure Virtual Private Cloud
- Debug and Troubleshoot AWS EC2 instance
Public cloud: Amazon Web Services-Essentials
- AWS terminologies and concepts
- Confidently working with AWS Management Console
- Working with AWS - Amazon Simple Storage Service (S3) buckets
- AWS Compute and Networking,DNS,Route53 and Amazon Elastic Compute Cloud (EC2) and Amazon Elastic Block Storage (EBS)
- Deploy new applications & servers in productions environment
- Configure Load balancer and Auto-Scaling with EC2 instances
- Working with EC2 APIs to support Application teams
- Troubleshoot and fix any issues in AWS EC2 instances, RDS,Security groups,IAM
- Navigate the AWS Management Console
- Recognize AWS Global Infrastructure
- Describe the security measures AWS provides
- Create an Amazon EC2 instance
- Remotely connecting to an EC2 instance
- Setting up Amazon Linux and Apache web server
- Browsing Amazon Machine Images (AMI)
- Specifying security groups and key pairs
- Creating new images off of running instances
- Identify key AWS storage options
- Describe Amazon EBS
- Use Amazon EBS with Amazon EC2
- Working with Volumes and snapshots
- Transmitting data in/out of the Amazon cloud
- Implementing a Web server in an Amazon Linux/Windows Instance
- Configure the firewall to access a Web server
- Security issues in Public Cloud
- Securing the Access : Creating a RSA Public/Private Key for VMs
- Creating a software firewall
- Configuring firewall rules
- Securing the access with an Elastic IPs
- Managing users with Identity Access Management (IAM)
- Using EC2 Command Line APIs [from Windows/Linux machines]
- Creating and using Load Balancers
- Distributing incoming traffic with elastic load balancing
- Dynamically adding and removing instances with Auto Scaling
- Overview of Monitoring and Setting Alarms
- Visualizing utilization metrics with CloudWatch
- Setting alarms to send and receive notifications
- Using SNS to send Notifications
- Creating Buckets
- Creating Folders
- Uploading Objects
- Making Objects Public
- Creating Buckets
- Securing Bucket/Object access
- Configuring a Bucket as Static Web Page
- Controlling Life Cycle of a Bucket
- Accessing Amazon Buckets from Windows/Linux desktops/Servers
Public cloud: Amazon Web Services–Certification stream
- Create a VPC [VPC with a Single Public Subnet]
- Create and attach an Internet gateway
- Create an Amazon VPC subnet
- Set up routing in the VPC
- Set up a security group to control the inbound and outbound traffic
- Launch an instance into the subnet
- VPC console to allocate an Elastic IP address and assign it to the instance
- Amazon EC2 console to terminate your instance and the Amazon VPC console to delete your VPC
- Overview of AWS RDS
- Launching a MySQL Database in RDS
- Creating Backups/Snapshots and Read Only DBs
- Connecting to RDS-DB using local DB-Clients
- Terminating a DB instance
- Creating Groups and Defining access policy
- Creating Users
- Login to AWS account using new users
- Introduction to Cloud Formation
- Launching instances in EC2 using Templates
- Concepts of AWS-CloudFront
- Host a Website with CloudFront
- Using CloudTrial to trail the API Calls
- Creating a Failover setup for Load Balancers running in different AWS regions [users need to have a registered Domain]
- Health Check a private website
- Improving application delivery with Platform as a Service (PaaS)
- Deploying scalable applications on the AWS cloud
- Selecting and launching an application environment (sample application in PHP and MySQL)
Why choose Apponix as a Top AWS Training in Bangalore Marathahalli, BTM Layout ?
- Apponix has excellent qualified AWS Trainers
- 100% student satisfaction rate, we will continue that in future.
- 5000+ satisfied students overall till now.
- Excellent Lab facility for AWS Training
- There are no hard & fast rules for timings.
- All our trainers are min 7+ years of AWS cloud experience.
Placement assistance after completion of AWS Course
We have tied up with many companies & recruitment agencies, also we are official partner of www.talentsarena.com, we have a dedicated HR team who can help you in placement.
Our cloud computing trainers are very helpful & they will help you with most expected interview questions & answers in AWS.
Apponix Reviews for AWS cloud Training in Bangalore
AWS Training instructors in Bangalore, Rajajinagar, Marathahalli branches
Career after AWS Cloud Training
Bangalore is a Silicon Valley of India, it has large number of IT companies spread across Bangalore, you should not have any doubt on shortage of aws cloud computing jobs in Bangalore. IT Cloud technologies is growing and there a huge demand for AWS cloud administrators & engineers. AWS has more than 70% of the markets share in terms of providing cloud services.
Salary expectation after completion of Amazon web services (AWS) Training in Bangalore Bengaluru Karnataka.
As there is a growing demand for AWS cloud skills, the salary is also constantly increasing for AWS cloud skills, As per payscale.com Average salary for AWS cloud administrator is Rs 6,09553 per year.
AWS Certifications Exams and cost
AWS Certified Solutions Architect Associate Certification cost is around $100
AWS Certified Solutions Architect Professional Certification cost is around $150
Other Related Certifications:
AWS Certified Cloud Practitioner
AWS Certified Associate SysOps Administrator
AWS Certified DevOps Engineer
AWS Certification Training in Bangalore FAQs:
1: Who can take AWS Training?
- System administrators
- Software developers
- Application support Analysts
- IT Project Managers
- IT Project Delivery Managers
- Database Administrators
- And anyone who is interested in gaining AWS skills.
2: What are the job roles related to AWS cloud?
- AWS Cloud Administrator
- AWS Cloud Engineer
- AWS Cloud Architect
- DevOps Engineer
- Cloud Consultant
- DevOps Architect
3: What is the duration of the AWS Solution architect training?
Approximately 40 Hrs, we offer both weekend & weekdays batches.
4: What certificates I can do after Training?
- After completing course you will be prepared for:
- AWS Certified Solutions Architect Associate Certification and
- AWS Certified Solutions Architect Professional Certification
5: How do I prepare for AWS Certification?
Our AWS instructor will advise you completely on how to pass & how to prepare for the exam.
Typical AWS Administrator job responsibilities
- Manage EC2 instances in VPC cloud
- Configure and monitor resources, such as Amazon CPU, Memory, EBS volumes & Security groups
- Configure and manage AWS public cloud
- Create new and manage VPC, EC2,S3, ELB, AutoScaling Groups, EBS, RDS, IAM, Route53,
- Monitor resource utilisation using CloudWatch and CloudTrail.
- Migration on promises servers to AWS cloud using open source tools
- AMI deploying, route53 and VPC creation, AM roles/policy creation and automation
- Provide access to AWS accounts based on IAM roles
- Configure AWS load balancer & Autoscaling
- Troubleshoot and fixing any issues related to EC2 instances
- Create new instances using AMI ( Amazon Machine Images)
- Managing existing EBS volumes
- Backups & recovery using AWS snapshots
- Managing DNS using Route53
- Managing IAM roles security groups
- Configuring new storage using S3 buckets.
- Create/upload/secure S3 buckets
- Configure new databases using AWS RDS, mysql or MSSQL
- Backups & snapshots of RDS dbs
- Automation using AWS cloud formation
- Hosting applications using Elastic beanstalk
- Good Understanding SAAS and PaaS
- Deploying applications in Paas or Saas environments
Apponix Training locations
- AWS Training in Vijayanagar
- AWS Training in Malleshwaram
- AWS Training in Mattikere
- AWS Training in BTM Layout
- AWS Training in Jayanagar
- AWS Training in M G Road
- AWS Training in Marathahalli
- AWS Training in Jayanagar
- AWS Training in Rajaji Nagar
- AWS Training in Indira Nagar
- AWS Training in Koramangala
- AWS Training in Hebbal
- AWS Training in Banashankari
- AWS Training in Ulsoor
- AWS Training in Basavanagudi
- AWS Training in Electronic City
- AWS Training in Cockstown
- AWS Training in bannerghatta
- AWS Training in Yalahanka
- AWS Training in Yeshwanthpur
- AWS Training in Nagarbhavi
Related Cloud Computing courses
AWS Cloud explained in a layman's language
What is Cloud?
In olden days all computers.servers,routers,switches,cables are stored and managed in a local on premise computer room ( Generally called as Data centre).
Typically every IT company had its own computer room, and system administrators know where each server is physically located, they know the exact location of each servers, switches,routers and other equipments.
When a company does not need a few servers then they have to throw them to a dustbin or sell them for lot cheaper prices. this is all time cost challenge for a company to buy new servers, storage then sell or bin them at very cheap price or for nothing.
I hope now you understand the problem, As a solution to these problems big companies like Google, Amazon,Microsoft started providing solution.
The solution is these big companies brought 1000s of servers, switches, routers, storage and built a a very very big data centers around the world. literally one or two big data centres in each country.
Now these companies who have built these big data centers around the world started renting their servers, storage, switches,routers based on the usage.
If a company or a business need one server to host their website then they don’t need to buy a brand new server to host their website, instead they can get the server from Amazon,Google, Microsoft on rental basis, if you use their server of 1 CPU and 2 GB RAM and 50GB hard disk for 1 month then you will be charged some amount.if you think you don’t need the server any more and if you shut the server down then you don’t need to pay for it. Thats cool is it?
Now when you need a server of 1 CPU, 2 GB RAM and a 50GB hard disk then you don’t know the location of the server in remote data centre, it will be somewhere in the their data centre. like this lacks of companies host their servers,storage in these big companies on rental basis.
As a customer you know that you have a server taken and hosted in those big data centres and your website hosted on that server but you don’t know the exact physical location.
Think of a clear sky and a bird in the sky, you know where the bird is flying, suddenly when a cloud comes in the sky then you cant see the bird, because the cloud has hidden the bird. you know that there is bird but you don’t know exactly where the bird is now because of the cloud, This applies to your servers also. your server is in cloud but you don’t know location exactly. I hope you understood what is cloud now.
Now the Google, Microsoft, Amazon are called a cloud provider meaning they hold your server in their big cloud.
Amazon company provides this cloud services and they call them as Amazon Web Services or AWS
Simple terms used in AWS Cloud:
EBS Volume ( Elastic Block Storage ):
Think EBS as a hard disk or storage disk, A hard disk comes in a few standard sizes 10 GB,50 GB or 1 TB but EBS volumes ( hard disks) you can create in your own size.for example if you need a root file system of 50 GB for a unix server then you need a EBS volume of 50GB.
EC2 Instance ( Elastic Compute):
Think as a server. EC2 instance = Server of any OS of any CPU,RAM.
Elastic Load Balancing : If you are a unix sys admin you might have worked on High Availability solutions like Veritas Cluster, PowerHA,RAC,in AWS cloud its called as “Elastic Load Balancing”
Basically to share the incoming user/web traffic between the EC2 servers.
You will create a Elastic Load Balancing group with 2 or 3 EC2 instances (Linux/Windows Servers) and the traffic is equally shared between these servers, and one more excellent feature in AWS is auto scaling. You can setup to auto create new EC2 server if If your cpu utilisation goes above certain % or if the memory utilisation reaches certain%.
Identity and Access Management (IAM)
This service in AWS allows which users have access to which services, example you can assign a Database Administrator to access RDS ( Relational Database Service ) only.
Route 53 :
Its a DNS service, Where you configure and manage domains for websites,web applications.
Security Group ( SG):
Here you will configure what ports needs to be open or close for servers, ex, you can mention your website can have only http, https traffic allowed & rest of the traffic can be blocked.
VPC ( Virtual Private Cloud):
Think as a separate computer room with few servers,switches,routers configured for your specific web application.
Its monitoring service, like BMC patrol,HP Openview, You can configure and monitor the resources, like CPU, memory, disk utilisation.. and alert you when a certain level is reached.