We provide the best Azure training in Bangalore, we are very proud to say we are the top Azure cloud training course provider in Bangalore, we satisfy every student who attend Azure training, All our trainers are most experienced IT professionals.
About Microsoft Azure Certification Training
- Microsoft Azure Cloud training course covers all topics and subjects which are required by most of the IT & non IT companies, our faculty knows what syllabus & content to be covered.
- Our Azure trainers will deliver what is required in day to day job role as Azure Cloud administrator. Azure instructors have min 7 years’ working experience.
- Apponix is offering Azure Course since 2013 & we are proud to say we have 100% student satisfactory rate.
We are the top Azure cloud training providers in Bangalore, India and we will continue to be top Azure Training provider in Bangalore.
Microsoft Azure is a cloud computing service which is created by Microsoft Corporation which can be used to build, test, deploy and manage applications and services through a global network of data centers managed by Microsoft.
This course will teach IT professionals how to provision and manage services in Microsoft Azure.
You will be learning to implement infrastructure components such as virtual networks, virtual machines, containers, web and mobile apps, and storage in Azure.
You will also learn how to plan and manage Azure AD, and configure Azure AD integration with on-premises Active Directory domains.
Microsoft Azure Cloud Training course objectives:
- Describe Azure architecture components, the infrastructure, tools, and portals.
- Implement virtual networking in Microsoft Azure and configure cross-premise connectivity.
- Plan and develop Azure Virtual Machines.
- Configure, manage, and monitor Azure VM (Virtual Machines) to optimise availability and reliability.
- Implement Azure App Service.
- Plan and implement storage and backup, and recovery services.
- Implement container-based workloads in Azure.
- Deploy, configure, monitor, and diagnose cloud services.
- Implement Azure AD.
- Manage an AD(Active Directory) infrastructure in a hybrid environment.
- Automate operations by using Azure Automation run books.
Who should take Microsoft Azure Cloud Training?
- This training is designed for the IT professionals who want to pursue a career in Cloud Computing and become Microsoft Azure Developer Specialist. This course is best for:
- IT Professionals
- Application Developers
- .Net Developers
- Solutions Architects
- DevOps Engineers
- Professionals who wish to have Project Experience on migrating and deploying Azure solutions.
- Professionals who wish to learn whole designing, programming, implementing, automating and monitoring Microsoft Azure solutions.
How we standout among other Azure training institutes ?
|@ Apponix||@ Other institutes|
|Course fees||Very competitive||Most of the institutes provide at less fees but compromise with the quality of the training|
|Placement assistance||We have a dedicated HR team to help students in placement and tied with leading job portals.||Most of the institutes may make false promises|
|Dedicated HR team||Yes||None|
|Working Professionals as trainers||Yes||Very Few institutes|
|Trainers Experience||Min 7+ Years experience||Most of the institutes hire full time trainers with very less real time experience|
|Student Web Portal||We have a dedicated students portal where you will find course materials and technical questions hr questions prepared by it professionals||None|
|Class Room Infrastructure||Air conditioned class rooms to make sure our students feel comfortable||Very few|
|Reference Pay||We pay Rs 1000 for every student you refer.||None|
|Pay After Job||Yes, for most of the courses students can pay part of the fees after they get a job||None, You need to pay full fess before joining|
|Instalments||Yes its very flexible, you can pay the fees in instalments, we understand the financial situation of the students||Very few institutes|
|Lab Infrastructure||For most of the courses each student is given with laptop or desktop throughout the course||None|
| Who are our trainers?
||IT consultants,Solutions Architects, Technical Leads||Most of the institutes hire full time trainers with very little experience|
|Student’s Ratings||5 ***** ratings from more than 4000 students||Mixed|
|Trust & Credibility||Very High||Moderate.|
|Fees Negotiable?||Yes we understand the financial situation of each student||Very few|
|Refer and Win||We run refer and win a holiday every 6 months, All referrers will have chance to win holiday, please refer this link||None|
Microsoft Azure Instructor Profile
Consultant –Cloud & Infrastructure Solutions
- 15+ years of experience as an IT Professional on different platforms.
- 5 years of comprehensive experience at Microsoft Azure Cloud.
- Trained more than 1000+ students on Microsoft Azure at Apponix
- Currently working as a Service delivery consultant – MS Azure Cloud
- 5 * rating from all our students.
- Designed & built Cloud Infrastructure solutions deployment (IaaS, PaaS, hybrid, Public) Office 365, AWS, On-perm Infrastructure etc.
- Excellent training delivery skills with an ability to present information well.
- Demonstrable experience of being student focused and completing projects to hit deadlines and targets.
- Demonstrable proof of enthusiasm, initiative, creativity and problem solving.
Certifications, Skills and Experience of Azure instructor
- Microsoft Certified Technology Specialist (MCTS) – Implementing Microsoft Azure Infrastructure Solutions (70-533 Exam)
- Microsoft Certified Solution Associates (MCSA) – Architecting Microsoft Azure Solution (70-534 Exam).
- Microsoft Certified Solution Expert (MCSE) – Architecting Microsoft Azure Solution (70-535 Exam) – Update.
- Microsoft Certified Professional (MCP)-Managing and maintaining windows2003 (70-290 Exam).
- AWS SysOps Certified System Administrator
- Oracle 9i (DBA)
His past experience includes
- Migration of workloads from multiple sources to Cloud using Azure native tool, ASR (Azure Site Recovery) & some other utilities
- Preparing HLD & ILD based on environment assessment & planning.
- Mapped workloads to the capabilities of Microsoft Azure for public, private and hybrid clouds.
- Design detailing of infrastructure components, product evaluation & recommendation, infrastructure assessment, deployment & implementation, migration and upgrade. Customer Relationship ~ Managing Account, trusted Advisory, Presentation, training and POC.
- Azure Infrastructure planning, architecture designing, cloud design pattern
- Working knowledge at PaaS services i.e. Azure SQL DB, Web apps, ADDS etc.
- Azure Virtual machines (Windows \ Linux) –Image hardening, Custom Image creation, new VM creation, create VMs from custom images, V1 Vs V2 VMs, Cloud services (ASM),ACL, availability set, load balancers, monitoring endpoints, High availability, implementing StoreSimple storage service etc.
- Azure virtual networks- CIDR notation, virtual network & subnet creation, network resizing, network configuration file, VPN, site to site, point to site, express route, NSG etc.
- Managing & maintaining of Windows Azure Cloud infrastructure with approx. 200+ Virtual Machines & Cloud Services using IAAS & PAAS environments having the OS’s Windows & Linux using Azure management portal & PowerShell.
Recent Reviews for Shailendra
“I had taken MS Azure course at Apponix centre, I am very much satisfied with the course content and teaching skills, the trainer is having a very practical knowledge about the course content. You will get full exposure to live projects at Apponix.Thanks to Shailendra and Amar.”
“One of the best centre to get Azure training, Instructor has really awesome knowledge and course content is exceptionally good.He has covered all aspects of theory and practical sessions. Most of the course content is really helpful to work on my all projects”
Azure Cloud Administrator Job Responsibilities
- Create and complete solutions architecture designs compatible with the enterprise context developed by the domain architects (Application, Data, Security, and Infrastructure).
- Recommend cost effectiveness and systems flexibility utilising knowledge of current or emerging technologies as they pertain to Coast Capital systems development efforts.
- Conduct peer reviews and make recommendations for new and existing systems design projects.
- Report on project status, forecasts and identified or new issues (and solutions), and risks & mitigations.
- Act as a bridge between technical and business stakeholders during solution development to ensure proposed solution meet immediate and strategic business objectives of external Stakeholders (Business Analyst, Business Users, Technology/Application SMEs)
- Ensuring the cloud is set up to support various teams
- Management, support, and oversight of the virtual server environments and business continuity processes during the lifespan of the project
- Managing, maintaining, monitoring and securing (including data security) of all servers including installations, upgrades, patches and documentation.
- Work across the enterprise to coordinate with the various stakeholders.
- Build public and hybrid cloud-based, optimised reference applications, show-casing event driven, elastically scalable, fault tolerance and other cloud architecture patterns.
- Drive public and hybrid cloud-based, proof-of-concept prototypes that assess the feasibility of solutions and demonstrate to clients how technology can be leveraged.
- Identify, analyse and resolve the most complex public and hybrid cloud-based issues.
Why should you choose Apponix for Azure Training in Bangalore?
- Apponix trainers are well qualified and highly experienced IT professionals
- We have 100% student satisfaction rate in Azure Cloud Training.
- More than 1000 students have given us 5-star rating for Azure cloud training.
- Excellent Lab infrastructure for Azure Training
- Each student will be given laptop to practice project work & lab sessions.
- There are no hard & fast rules for timings.
- All our classrooms are Air conditioned.
- All our trainers are min 7+ years of Azure cloud experience.
- Our trainers are very keen to answer your all queries & they will help you with most expected interview questions & answers in Azure cloud.
- Apponix Reviews for Azure cloud Training in Bangalore ( this is review section)
- Azure Training instructors in Bangalore, Rajajinagar, Marathahalli branches (this is trainer photos section)
Salary expectation after completion of Azure Training.
As there is a growing demand for Azure cloud skills, the salary is also constantly increasing for Azure cloud skills, As per payscale.com Average salary for Azure cloud administrator is Rs 7,19,476 per year.
Microsoft Azure Exam- AZ-100/AZ101 Course Content.
- Cloud technology overview.
- Overview of Azure.
- Why to choose Microsoft Azure.
- Managing Azure with the Azure portal.
- Managing Azure with Windows PowerShell.
- Overview of Azure Resource Manager.
- Features of Azure Resource Manager.
- Understand about multiple management native tools.
- Different Azure deployment models.
- Preparing Azure subscription.
- Understanding about Azure portal & respective services.
- Preparing/installing Azure PowerShell or Azure Shell.
- Access/connect/manage Azure subscription using Azure PowerShell.
- Creating sample VM along with dependent resources & managing. (stop/start/deallocate/restart) that through PowerShell & Azure management portal.
- Managing Azure Subscriptions.
- Access Management for Cloud Resources.
- Monitoring and Diagnostics about Azure Resources.
- Pricing & Billing.
- Azure Roles & access considerations.
- Built-in roles Vs custom/default roles.
- Grant/deny access on Azure subscription.
- Grant/deny access at Azure Resources/Resource groups.
- Resource locking.
- Pricing & Billing concept.
- Usage & quota.
- Overview of Different types Azure Storage.
- Storage Service concept.
- Securing and Managing Storage.
- Storing and Accessing Data.
- How to choose proper storage types.
- Monitoring Storage.
- Azure Content Delivery Network (CDN).
- Azure Backup/Recovery Services.
- Creating different type of Storages.
- Creating & managing Blob storage/Containers.
- Crating & managing File storage& accessing from multiple sources.
- Using Storage Explorer to managing Azure storages.
- Using access key/ SAS key to access storages.
- Implementing Azure Backup solution to take backup/restore of on-premises workloads.
- Implementing Azure Backup for IaaS VM backup/restore.
- Overview of Azure Machines.
- Creating Virtual Machines.
- Deploying Virtual Machine Images.
- Configuring Virtual Machines.
- Choosing type of VM’s as per business needs.
- Configuring Availability and Extensibility.
- Managing and Monitoring Virtual Machines.
- Creating Azure Virtual machines using Azure Portal.
- Creating Azure Virtual Machines using Azure PowerShell.
- Creating Azure Virtual Machines using Azure Resource Manager (ARM) template.
- Creating Azure Virtual Machines with HA (High Availability) Set.
- Accessing Azure Virtual Machines using RDP/SSH.
- Managing Azure Virtual Machines using PowerShell.
- Accessing Azure Virtual Machines using Azure DNS/Public IP.
- Configuring Network Security Groups (NSG’s)
- Azure Virtual Networks/Subnets
- Azure DNS Vs BYO DNS.
- Securing Virtual Network Resources
- Connecting Virtual Networks
- Azure VPN (Virtual Private Network)
- What & Why Site to Site VPN
- What & Why Point to Site VPN
- What & VNET to VNET connectivity
- What & Why VNET peering
- What & Why Azure ExpressRoute
- Azure Load balancer.
- Network Monitoring tools.
- Creating Azure Virtual Network/Address Space/Subnets.
- Creating VPN Gateway.
- Configuring Point to Site VPN.
- Configuring Site to Site VPN.
- Configuring VNET to VNET connection.
- Configuring VNET peering.
- Creating & configuring Azure Load Balancer.
- Managing Azure Active Directory
- Managing Azure Active Directory Objects
- Azure AD default & custom domain
- Implementing and Managing Hybrid Identities
- Introduction to Identity Protection in Azure
- Using Multi-Factor Authentication for Secure Access
- Azure AD Connect
- Azure AD Basic & Premium Editions
- Multiple options to using AD.
- Creating & configuring Azure AD tenant
- Using custom Domain at Azure AD
- Registering custom domain at DNS registrar
- Creating objects at Azure AD
- Implementing & Configuring Azure AD connect tool at on-premises.
- Syncing objects from on-premises AD to Azure AD
- Enable multifactor authentication at Azure AD objects
- Enable Azure AD Premium
- Configuring Conditional access at Azure AD
- Accessing O365 portal using Azure AD credentials.
- Publishing Applications at Azure AD.
- Introduction about Azure Migrate
- Introduction about Azure Site Recovery
- Understand about Pre-Migration phases
- Test failover Vs Planned failover
- Different components & use of Azure site recovery
- Capacity planning about Azure Site recovery
- Planning for servers/workloads to migration
- Deploying Azure site recovery
- Configuring all components of Azure site recovery
- Selecting source servers for migration
- Configuring target environment at Azure to migrate
- Migrating/replication workloads at Azure
- Test failover & planned failover
- Access VM after successful migration.
- Introducing the Azure App Service Platform
- Managing and Securing Web Apps
- Scaling and Performance
- Serverless Computing Solutions
- Understand about app service plan
- Multiple deployment options for Azure web apps
- Web app Slots
- Azure Traffic Manager (DNS based Global Load Balancer)
- Feature & benefit of multiple types of LB mechanism at Azure Traffic Manager
- Configuring Azure web apps
- Creating app service plan
- Configuring web apps slots (staging/production/dev)
- Configuring multiple apps endpoint
- Configuring Azure Traffic manager
- Access/connect application through Traffic manager endpoint
- Configuring auto scaling for Azure web app.
- Testing application availability by stopping one or more web app endpoint
Azure Cloud Certification cost in Bangalore
- Developing Microsoft Azure Solutions Certification cost is around $150
- Implementing Microsoft Azure Infrastructure Solutions Certification cost is around $200
Azure Cloud Certification Training in Bangalore FAQs:
1: What are the job roles you can search after Azure cloud training?
- Microsoft Azure Cloud Administrator
- Microsoft Azure Cloud Engineer
- Microsoft Azure Cloud Architect
- Microsoft Azure Cloud Consultant
2: What is the duration of the Azure Solution architect training?
- Approximately 40 Hrs, we offer only weekend for Azure cloud.
3: What certificates I can do after Training?
After completing course you will be prepared for:
- Developing Microsoft Azure Solutions Certification
- Implementing Microsoft Azure Infrastructure Solutions
4: How do I prepare for Azure Certification?
- Our Azure trainers will advise you completely on how to crack the exams.
Related Training Courses
Students who takes Azure Training will also take training in
We provide Azure training in below locations
- BTM Layout
- M G Road
- Indira Nagar
- Electronic City
- azure training in bangalore
- azure online training
- microsoft azure training in bangalore
- best azure training in bangalore
- azure training in bangalore marathahalli
- windows azure training in bangalore
- microsoft azure training institutes in bangalore
- best aws devops python azure training in bangalore
- microsoft azure certification training in bangalore
- windows azure training institutes in bangalore
- azure certification training in bangalore