We provide the best Azure training in Bangalore, we are very proud to say we are the top Azure cloud training course provider in Bangalore, we satisfy every student who attend Azure training, All our trainers are most experienced IT professionals.
About Microsoft Azure Certification Training
- Microsoft Azure Cloud training course covers all topics and subjects which are required by most of the IT & non IT companies, our faculty knows what syllabus & content to be covered.
- Our Azure trainers will deliver what is required in day to day job role as Azure Cloud administrator. Azure instructors have min 7 years’ working experience.
- Apponix is offering Azure Course since 2013 & we are proud to say we have 100% student satisfactory rate.
We are the top Azure cloud training providers in Bangalore, India and we will continue to be top Azure Training provider in Bangalore.
Microsoft Azure is a cloud computing service which is created by Microsoft Corporation which can be used to build, test, deploy and manage applications and services through a global network of data centers managed by Microsoft.
This course will teach IT professionals how to provision and manage services in Microsoft Azure.
You will be learning to implement infrastructure components such as virtual networks, virtual machines, containers, web and mobile apps, and storage in Azure.
You will also learn how to plan and manage Azure AD, and configure Azure AD integration with on-premises Active Directory domains.
Microsoft Azure Cloud Training course objectives:
- Describe Azure architecture components, the infrastructure, tools, and portals.
- Implement virtual networking in Microsoft Azure and configure cross-premise connectivity.
- Plan and develop Azure Virtual Machines.
- Configure, manage, and monitor Azure VM (Virtual Machines) to optimise availability and reliability.
- Implement Azure App Service.
- Plan and implement storage and backup, and recovery services.
- Implement container-based workloads in Azure.
- Deploy, configure, monitor, and diagnose cloud services.
- Implement Azure AD.
- Manage an AD(Active Directory) infrastructure in a hybrid environment.
- Automate operations by using Azure Automation runbooks.
Who should take Microsoft Azure Cloud Training in Bangalore?
- This training is designed for the IT professionals who want to pursue a career in Cloud Computing and become Microsoft Azure Developer Specialist. This course is best for:
- IT Professionals
- Application Developers
- .Net Developers
- Solutions Architects
- DevOps Engineers
- Professionals who wish to have Project Experience on migrating and deploying Azure solutions.
- Professionals who wish to learn whole designing, programming, implementing, automating and monitoring Microsoft Azure solutions.
Why choose Apponix as a Top Azure Training centre in Bangalore Marathahalli, BTM?
- Apponix trainers are well qualified and highly experienced IT professionals
- We have 100% student satisfaction rate in Azure Cloud Training.
- More than 1000 students have given us 5-star rating for Azure cloud training.
- Excellent Lab infrastructure for Azure Training
- Each student will be given laptop to practice project work & lab sessions.
- There are no hard & fast rules for timings.
- All our classrooms are Air conditioned.
- All our trainers are min 7+ years of Azure cloud experience.
Placement assistance for Azure Training in Bangalore
- Our trainers are very keen to answer your all queries & they will help you with most expected interview questions & answers in Azure cloud.
- Apponix Reviews for Azure cloud Training in Bangalore ( this is review section)
- Azure Training instructors in Bangalore, Rajajinagar, Marathahalli branches (this is trainer photos section)
Salary expectation after completion of Amazon web services (Azure) Training in Bangalore.
As there is a growing demand for Azure cloud skills, the salary is also constantly increasing for Azure cloud skills, As per payscale.com Average salary for Azure cloud administrator is Rs 7,19,476 per year.
Microsoft Azure Exam- AZ-100/AZ101 Course Content.
- Cloud technology overview.
- Overview of Azure.
- Why to choose Microsoft Azure.
- Managing Azure with the Azure portal.
- Managing Azure with Windows PowerShell.
- Overview of Azure Resource Manager.
- Features of Azure Resource Manager.
- Understand about multiple management native tools.
- Different Azure deployment models.
- Preparing Azure subscription.
- Understanding about Azure portal & respective services.
- Preparing/installing Azure PowerShell or Azure Shell.
- Access/connect/manage Azure subscription using Azure PowerShell.
- Creating sample VM along with dependent resources & managing. (stop/start/deallocate/restart) that through PowerShell & Azure management portal.
- Managing Azure Subscriptions.
- Access Management for Cloud Resources.
- Monitoring and Diagnostics about Azure Resources.
- Pricing & Billing.
- Azure Roles & access considerations.
- Built-in roles Vs custom/default roles.
- Grant/deny access on Azure subscription.
- Grant/deny access at Azure Resources/Resource groups.
- Resource locking.
- Pricing & Billing concept.
- Usage & quota.
- Overview of Different types Azure Storage.
- Storage Service concept.
- Securing and Managing Storage.
- Storing and Accessing Data.
- How to choose proper storage types.
- Monitoring Storage.
- Azure Content Delivery Network (CDN).
- Azure Backup/Recovery Services.
- Creating different type of Storages.
- Creating & managing Blob storage/Containers.
- Crating & managing File storage& accessing from multiple sources.
- Using Storage Explorer to managing Azure storages.
- Using access key/ SAS key to access storages.
- Implementing Azure Backup solution to take backup/restore of on-premises workloads.
- Implementing Azure Backup for IaaS VM backup/restore.
- Overview of Azure Machines.
- Creating Virtual Machines.
- Deploying Virtual Machine Images.
- Configuring Virtual Machines.
- Choosing type of VM’s as per business needs.
- Configuring Availability and Extensibility.
- Managing and Monitoring Virtual Machines.
- Creating Azure Virtual machines using Azure Portal.
- Creating Azure Virtual Machines using Azure PowerShell.
- Creating Azure Virtual Machines using Azure Resource Manager (ARM) template.
- Creating Azure Virtual Machines with HA (High Availability) Set.
- Accessing Azure Virtual Machines using RDP/SSH.
- Managing Azure Virtual Machines using PowerShell.
- Accessing Azure Virtual Machines using Azure DNS/Public IP.
- Configuring Network Security Groups (NSG’s)
- Azure Virtual Networks/Subnets
- Azure DNS Vs BYO DNS.
- Securing Virtual Network Resources
- Connecting Virtual Networks
- Azure VPN (Virtual Private Network)
- What & Why Site to Site VPN
- What & Why Point to Site VPN
- What & VNET to VNET connectivity
- What & Why VNET peering
- What & Why Azure ExpressRoute
- Azure Load balancer.
- Network Monitoring tools.
- Creating Azure Virtual Network/Address Space/Subnets.
- Creating VPN Gateway.
- Configuring Point to Site VPN.
- Configuring Site to Site VPN.
- Configuring VNET to VNET connection.
- Configuring VNET peering.
- Creating & configuring Azure Load Balancer.
- Managing Azure Active Directory
- Managing Azure Active Directory Objects
- Azure AD default & custom domain
- Implementing and Managing Hybrid Identities
- Introduction to Identity Protection in Azure
- Using Multi-Factor Authentication for Secure Access
- Azure AD Connect
- Azure AD Basic & Premium Editions
- Multiple options to using AD.
- Creating & configuring Azure AD tenant
- Using custom Domain at Azure AD
- Registering custom domain at DNS registrar
- Creating objects at Azure AD
- Implementing & Configuring Azure AD connect tool at on-premises.
- Syncing objects from on-premises AD to Azure AD
- Enable multifactor authentication at Azure AD objects
- Enable Azure AD Premium
- Configuring Conditional access at Azure AD
- Accessing O365 portal using Azure AD credentials.
- Publishing Applications at Azure AD.
- Introduction about Azure Migrate
- Introduction about Azure Site Recovery
- Understand about Pre-Migration phases
- Test failover Vs Planned failover
- Different components & use of Azure site recovery
- Capacity planning about Azure Site recovery
- Planning for servers/workloads to migration
- Deploying Azure site recovery
- Configuring all components of Azure site recovery
- Selecting source servers for migration
- Configuring target environment at Azure to migrate
- Migrating/replication workloads at Azure
- Test failover & planned failover
- Access VM after successful migration.
- Introducing the Azure App Service Platform
- Managing and Securing Web Apps
- Scaling and Performance
- Serverless Computing Solutions
- Understand about app service plan
- Multiple deployment options for Azure web apps
- Web app Slots
- Azure Traffic Manager (DNS based Global Load Balancer)
- Feature & benefit of multiple types of LB mechanism at Azure Traffic Manager
- Configuring Azure web apps
- Creating app service plan
- Configuring web apps slots (staging/production/dev)
- Configuring multiple apps endpoint
- Configuring Azure Traffic manager
- Access/connect application through Traffic manager endpoint
- Configuring auto scaling for Azure web app.
- Testing application availability by stopping one or more web app endpoint
Azure Cloud Certification cost in Bangalore
- Developing Microsoft Azure Solutions Certification cost is around $150
- Implementing Microsoft Azure Infrastructure Solutions Certification cost is around $200
Azure Cloud Certification Training in Bangalore FAQs:
1: What are the job roles you can search after Azure cloud training?
- Microsoft Azure Cloud Administrator
- Microsoft Azure Cloud Engineer
- Microsoft Azure Cloud Architect
- Microsoft Azure Cloud Consultant
2: What is the duration of the Azure Solution architect training?
- Approximately 40 Hrs, we offer only weekend for Azure cloud.
3: What certificates I can do after Training?
After completing course you will be prepared for:
- Developing Microsoft Azure Solutions Certification
- Implementing Microsoft Azure Infrastructure Solutions
4: How do I prepare for Azure Certification?
- Our Azure trainers will advise you completely on how to crack the exams.
Related Training Courses
Students who takes Azure Training will also take training in
We provide Azure training in below locations
- Azure Training in Vijayanagar
- Azure Training in Malleshwaram
- Azure Training in Mattikere
- Azure Training in BTM Layout
- Azure Training in Jayanagar
- Azure Training in M G Road
- Azure Training in Marathahalli
- Azure Training in Jayanagar
- Azure Training in Rajaji Nagar
- Azure Training in Indira Nagar
- Azure Training in Koramangala
- Azure Training in Hebbal
- Azure Training in Banashankari
- Azure Training in Ulsoor
- Azure Training in Basavanagudi
- Azure Training in Electronic City
- Azure Training in Cockstown
- Azure Training in bannerghatta
- Azure Training in Yalahanka
- Azure Training in Yeshwanthpur
- Azure Training in Nagarbhavi