PHP and Python are two options that professionals and developers make in the case of web development.In the last two years, Python has been watching a straight upward trend. Many developers prefer Python over PHP based on many reasons. In this article, we will look into those reasons.
1. Easy to learn:- Both the PHP and Python are well- documented and easy to work with. You should consider which language is to give you maximum value. You should work with a language with which you can develop a deep and rich relationship. You should work with a language that can establish a strong relationship and make maximum advantages.
2. Framework:- Framework offers a structure for application development. Python provides Django, Flask, etc. PHP provides Symfony, CodeIgniter, and Zend. Considering the frameworks of Python, Django is the best. It is easy to use, secure, and fast. It is easy to set up and take less development time.
3. More precise:- PHP is well- documented and follows a classic way. But Python makes use of quite strict indentation applications. Python is more precise than PHP. It is more precise than other programming languages.
4. Simple syntax:- Python has a very simple syntax. It is very easy to write a code in Python. It looks so elegant when you write a code in Python.
5. Easily available tools:- Python provides a powerful debugger called PDB or Python Debugger. It is very documented and very easy to use. PHP also uses a debugger called XDebug, which is also good. But the thing is that Python requires fewer debugging tools than PHP.
6. Package management:- Package management does exist in PHP but there aren’t any code bases using it to the extent that PIP does. PIP is a tool for installation and management of Python packages. It is easy to use, enables you to install, uninstall, upgrade, and use a broad range of resources for internal and external libraries.
7. Lambdas provided by Python are way better than PHP:- The lambdas in Python are simple to create and flow easily within the Python. So, it is used when these are applicable to the business. PHP used ‘create_function’ which was never a substitute for Lambdas in Python.
8. More versatile:- Python is more versatile than PHP. Python is used for machine learning, data science, image processing, laptopand mobile application development, and many other fields other than website development. But PHP is more focused on website development. Though it can be used for other purposes, it is best in website development.
9. Thought-out design:- Python has a structure that makes it a well-thought-out, well-designed, and robust language. It is very easy to grasp and use. But PHP is not so. It is not a well-thought-out design. Though it is workable, it is not as delicate as a language.
10. Support and community:- Python is way cooler than PHP because of its elegance, simplicity, modernity, and easiness to use. Though it is used in many other fields, much supporting community hascome to develop it.
© 2020 Apponix, All Rights Reserved.