There are more than 180 crore websites in the world, and all these websites are designed by web designers and developed by web developers.
There is no hard prerequisite required to become a web designer, anyone who knows basics of computer can become a web designer, there is Hugh growing demand for web designers.
We use internet, mobile app for everything nowadays starting from ordering food, booking tickets, buying something. This change in digital world require more and more web designer developer, graphic designers.
The salary for web designers is constantly increasing due to business adopting to online marketing and selling. For fresher without any experience in web designing the salary starts from at least Rs 2.5 lacks per year. And it increases when your experience increases.
We are the top web designing & web development training provider in Pune.
We provide 100% job placement after completion of the course.
Get the best web designing training in Pune from Apponix Technologies. All our web designing trainers are IT professionals with min 7 years of experience.
Web designing & development course is designed to meet all levels of students.
Our trainers understand the requirement of fresh graduate who needs a job after the course and they provide constant support till you get the job.
Our trainers will make sure our students are up to date with learning & they understand each topic of the syllabus.
Our faculty provide one to one care to each and every student in the class rooms.
Apponix will make sure our students will secure a job with at least Rs15,000 per month in web designing & web development as soon as they complete the course.
Top 5 reasons to learn Web Designing & Web Development.
- 100% job Guarantee as there is a Hugh demand for web designers.
- You can work as independently for many clients as freelancer.
- Client Side Scripting and Server Side Scripting
- Multiple job roles to apply for like Graphic Designer, website developer, SEO Specialist, Web Developer.
- Excellent salary: As per payscale.com Average salary for web designer & web developer in India is Rs 6,24,231.
- These above 5 reasons are enough for you to choose this course and start moving on.
Why should you choose web designing & web development ?
- : Great income
- : Great career ahead
- : Work independently as freelancer
- : You can work in awesome companies
- : It is always creative job and you will never feel bored of it
Best Web designing, Graphic Designing Training institute in Pune
Apponix technologies focuses on the present requirement of the companies and we design the syllabus accordingly.
Each section of the module will give you enough knowledge to go on to next topic. you will be also working on real time projects like creating small website, creating excellent logos, Web hosting, web page designing & converting them to HTML etc
Web Designing, Web development Training course objectives:
- Understanding web designer roles and responsibilities
- How the Website front end and back end Works?
- Client Side and server side Scripting
- Hosting website and understanding domains and Name servers in go daddy.
- Static Website Designing and hosting
- Static Website Designing and hosting
- Static Website Designing and hosting
- Learning Web Standards and W3C recommendations
- Learning PHP, MySQL database and connecting front end to back end
What are the prerequisites for Web designing, Graphic Designing, Website development Training?
A basic knowledge in computer, internet is enough to join this course.
Website Design and Development Training Syllabus
- What is Hyper Text Markup Language
- Basic Structure of HTML4 and HTML5
- Head Section and Meta Tag Property Elements
- Meta Tags Advantages
- External Link and Internal Link Tags
- HTML Web Page Structure
- Table Tag and Properties
- Div Tag and Nested Div
- Frames (Deprecated) and Iframes
- Multi Media Tags
- Header Tags
- Paragraph, Span, Pre Tags
- Anchor Links and Named Anchors
- Image Tags / Image Hot Spots
- Object Tag
- Iframe Tag
- Implementing iFrame in Realtime
- Working with Forms
- Form Tag and Properties
- Form Attributes
- POST and GET Method
- Text Input, TextArea, Checkbox and Radio
- Select, Hidden and Password Field
- Select Option, Option Group
- File Field and Hidden Fields
- Submit, Reset, Image Buttons
- Relation between HTML Form and PHP
- Creating a Live Web Page
- XHTML and DHTML
- What is XHTML
- Difference between HTML, DHTML, XML & XHTML
- XHTML Basic Concepts
- Introduction to Doc Types and Properties
- XHTML Validation
- HTML5 (Latest Version)
- Introduction to HTML5
- Whats new in HTML5
- HTML5 API and Benifits
- HTML5 Features
- HTML5 DocType Vs HTML4
- New Structure Tags
- Semantig Tags(Header,Footer,Section,Nav,Article and Aside Tag)
- New Form Tags
- HTML5 New Form attributes
- Introduction to CSS
- Types of CSS
- Media Type
- Default Webpage CSS Properties
- Types of CSS Selectors(ID,Class,Tag Wise,Universal and Group)
- Child Selector
- Descendant Selector
- Adjacent Sibling Selector
- Attribute Selector
- Other Selectors
- CSS properties
- Type Properties
- Background Properties
- Block Properties
- Box Model Properties
- List Properties
- Border Properties
- Positioning Properties
- Useful CSS Properties
- Properties useful in Realtime Designing
- Using CSS for Realtime Practical Works
- Defining the Text Styles
- Defining the Background Styles
- Designing a Menu Systems
- Horizontal, Vertical and Drop Down
- Custom Form Designing
- DIV + CSS Layout Design
- CSS Optimization Tips
- CSS Compression
- Cascading Style Sheets (CSS 3.0 - Latest Version)
- CSS3 - Box Shadow, Text Shadow, Animation, Transition, Trannsform Effects ,RGBA and Gradient)
- Basics of DM6 and Notepad++
- How to setup Files
- Types of View
- How to use Editor
- How to Setup Project
- Advantages of using Editor
- Introduction to Client Side Scripting Language
- Introduction to JS
- Decelaration in JS
- Diifferent Operators in JS
- Conditions Statements
- Loop Statements
- JS Popup Boxes and Examples
- JS Events and Examples
- JS Arrays and Examples
- Arrayb Vs Object
- Plugin Customisation
- Slideshow Design
- Using Java Script in Realtime
- Validation of Forms
- Related Examples
- Introduction to jQuery and Version
- jQuery Advantages
- how to Setup jQuery
- jQuery Syntax and Decleration Type
- jQuery Function
- jQuery Different Selectors
- jQuery Actions and Events
- jQuery Custom Functionality
- jQuery Libraries
- jQuery Validation
- jQuery Slideshow
- jQuery Dropdown
- JS Functions
- jQuery UI
- Working with jQueryUI
- jQuery Accordions, ToolTip, DragDrop and DatePicker
- jQuery Tabs and List
- jQuery Tooltips Example
- jQuery Autocomplete with Select
- Web Hosting Concept
- Different Types of Hosting Packages
- How to Registering domains
- How to Define Name Servers
- Using Control Panel
- Creating Emails in Cpanel
- Using FTP Client
- Maintaining a Website
- Bootstrap Instalation
- Advantages of Bootstrap
- Basics of Bootstrap
- Project Design Using Bootstrap - Portfolio and Multi Page Website
- Basic Info About Photoshop Tools
- PSD to HTML Conversion
- Basics of Search Engine Optimisation
- Importance of SEO in WEB
- Onpage Optimization Basics Tags
- File Renaming and Optimization
- Title Optimization
- Meta Description creation
- Footer Optimization
- Designing a Professional PSD Template
- Conversion of PSD to HTML
- Adding Navigation System to Project
- Slider Integration
- Implementing Gallery Plugin Script
- Adding the Contact Form to Webpage
- Form validations using JS and Jquery
- Manual Website Testing
- PHP Introduction and Version
- Variables, Constants, Datatypes and Operators
- Control Structures
- Looping Statements
- Arrays and Object
- PHP Functions
- HTML Forms with PHP
- Sessions in PHP
- Blog Project Demo, PhpMyAdmin
- Oops with PHP - Basics
- Introduction to MySQL and Version
- Datatypes, Constraints, Value and Primery Key
- Select, Orderby, Limit, Sort
- Functions - Number, Date, Character, Control Flow
- Joins, Groupby, Having, Subquery, Indexing
- Interview Questions Prepration
- Resume Prepration and Updating in Portal
- How to Crack Interviews
Career after Web Designing Training in Pune
There are millions of job openings for Web designers, graphic designer & web developers in Pune and rest of India.
India is creating millions of jobs by taking projects from other countries for web designers, web developers, & graphic designers.
Growing usage of websites and mobile applications creating lots of job in this industry.
Salary expectation after completion of Python Training in Pune.
Due to high demand for designing skills, the salary is also constantly increasing for web designer and web developers.
For fresher you can expect at least Rs 15,000 per month and if you have 3 to 4 years of experience then the salary will be around 5 lacks per year and also you can work independently for other clients earning more while doing regular job.
Web designing, Website development training in Pune FAQs:
1: Who can take web designing, web development Training?
- Fresher who has completed any degree or diploma in any stream.
- And anyone who is interested in web designing or web developing.
2: What are the job roles related to Python?
- Web Designer
- Web Developer
- PHP Developer
- Graphic Designer
Other useful courses after completing this course are: