How Much does it Cost to run Facebook ads?
Why do we run ads on Facebook?
- Facebook is a social media platform and is very widely used in entire global
countries with no cost to view the forum.
- However, with the growing trend of the internet and social media together, it
has penetrated each and everyone’s wallet, making Facebook generate revenues through its platform.
- If you want to promote your products or services, it is the right platform
that you are searching for. If we say that it is a fully integrated store, you can view your
required product through a search on the Facebook platform.
- You would find the same or similar products at one place like Mobile. Suppose
you want to buy a low budgeted mobile phone, go to a Facebook ad, and one you write keyword mobile,
it would display many mobile phones from lower to higher end with brand and specifications.
- Since it is very user-friendly, you may very easily upload your products
with all necessary parameters, specifications, and available stock, and the purchaser can directly
buy from here.
Is it really worth to run Facebook campaigns?
- The targeted customer can view your items with location, place of their
operation, and interest, which now increases your revenue in the mode of sales of the product.
- The idea means that you reach more and more on Facebook with new and new
- Another reason for giving your product advertised on Facebook is that as per
the latest Report in International Journal, globally, almost eighty percent of the population
either see or use Facebook, and your product penetrates more and more people. And go through other
- Nearly sixty-five percentage of senior citizens, who are prospective buyers,
go and find the products of their use, and your product may fall in their requirement and category.
- Facebook promotes products multiple times in a specific period, and it would
be very effective as a huge mass of users would view your product. Considering the financial
component, it would be the cheapest amongst all available conventional and social media ads if you
advertise your product on Facebook. Your product is reached your targeted customer within a
fraction of time.
Step by step guide on how to run a Facebook ad?
- You can start ads on the Facebook ad from two modes. (a) From Page Manager &
(b) Ad Manager.
- Page Manager- It can be done through the mobile app or mobile phone and from
the computer or through the page manager.
- You can buy a Facebook ad through Page Manager, and it is the simplest method
of purchase. You can also purchase through the Ad Manager.
- Facebook segregates your ad according to prospective users. The entire
process of Facebook ads is auction-based.
Cost to run Facebook ads:
- The amount you have to invest in a Facebook ad depends on the slot and period
- It ranges from five pounds per week to fifty thousand pounds per week. If
you're going to give an ad on Facebook with an advanced category, it would be costly.
- The cost incurred in a Facebook ad is divided into two components: the
overall amount spent in advertising and the Cost of every result.
- You can plan your slot and period of your advertisement depending upon the
rate of charges in the Facebook ad. Better you plan your total budget to be invested in the ad. As
per your business strategy, monitor every slot and see whether you benefit through a Facebook ad.
- If your results are positive, you will continue with the existing bid
strategy. Otherwise, you can alter or modify your plan with Facebook.
You may check your investment in a Facebook ad in two ways either
by (a) Campaign Spending Limit, i.e., by fixing the upper limit of investment in a particular limit or
at the end of the campaign, and (b) Account Spending Limit, i.e., fixing a limit for entire.
At Apponix Digital, we carry out the process of advertisement on
Facebook for your company at a budget and giving out the best quality of work.