Google Tag Manager (GTM) is a free utilityfrom Google. Using GTM you can manage Google Analytics, Google advertising and othertracking tags of a single websiteor many websites.
Tags are small codesusing which you can measure website traffic and visitor behavior. Mismanaged tags without can create big problems. If you apply tags wrongly it will result in duplications or missing data. With Google Tag Manager, these problems are solved and you can run your campaigns whenever you require. If you have too many tags in your website and If new tags are to be added, you can do it using GTM.
How we standout among other training institutes ?
|@ Apponix||@ Other institutes|
|Course fees||Very competitive and affordable.||Most of the institutes provide at less fees but compromise with the quality of the training|
|Placement assistance||We have a dedicated HR team to help students in placement and tied with leading job portals.||Most of the institutes may make false promises|
|Dedicated HR team||Yes||None|
|Working Professionals as trainers||Yes||Very Few|
|Trainers Experience||Min 7+ Years experience||Most of the institutes hire full time trainers with very less real time experience|
|Student Web Portal||We have a dedicated students portal where you will find course materials and technical questions hr questions prepared by it professionals||None|
|Class Room Infrastructure||All classrooms are Air conditined to make sure our students feel comfortable||Very few institutes|
|Reference Pay||We pay Rs 1000 for every student you refer.||None|
|Pay After Job||Yes, for most of the courses students can pay part of the fees after they get a job||None, You need to pay full fess before joining|
|Instalments||Yes its very flexible, you can pay the fees in installments, we understand the finacial situation of the students||Very few institutes|
|Lab Infrastructure||For most of the courses each student is given with laptop or desktop throughout the course||None|
| Who are our trainers?
||IT consultants,IT project managers, Solutions Architects, Technical Leads||Most of the institutes hire full time trainers with very little experience|
|Student's Ratings||5 ***** ratings from more than 4000 students||Mixed|
|Trust & Credibility||Very High||Moderate.|
|Fees Negotiable?||Definitely yes we understand the financial situation of each student||Very few|
|Refer and Win||We run refer and win a holiday every 6 months, All referers will have chance to win holiday to goa, please refer this link||None|
About Google Tag Manager
Google Tag Manager (GTM) is a free utility from Google. Using GTM you can manage Google Analytics, Google advertising and other tracking tags of a single website or many websites.
Tags are small codes using which you can measure website traffic and visitor behavior. Mismanaged tags without can create big problems. If you apply tags wrongly it will result in duplications or missing data. With Google Tag Manager, these problems are solved and you can run your campaigns whenever you require. If you have too many tags in your website and if new tags are to be added, you can do it using GTM.
Why you should do Google Tag Manager Course?
In our Google Tag Manager Course, we will train you on how to use the GTM tool to future-proof your website. We can easily handle the tags to update or remove to our needs without interacting with the IT department eliminating a time taken process of communication. Not only just this but in our Google Tag Manager Certification training you will learn to use a small amount of coding to handle complex tags.
What are the objectives of Google Tag Manager Training course?
- By the time of completion of the Google Tag Manager Training, you will become an expert at using the GTM with ease as
- You will learn to add or remove the tags as your requirement as it is often needed.
- You will learn to give permissions to your team as to restrict the access to the site.
- You will learn to integrate Google Analytics with the GTM tool.
- Events (Clicks, form submissions etc.,) can be easily handled using GTM.
- GTM gives us the flexibility to handle a website’s coding part from the Digital Marketer perspective which is awesome only possible with our Google Tag Manager training.
Who can do GTM course?
Google Tag Manager training course can be taken up by
- Any Graduates with Minimum internet basics
- Working Professionals
- Corporate employees
- Business Persons
- Job Aspirants
- House wives
What are the prerequisites to do Google Tag Manager course in Bangalore?
There are no prerequisites to do this course. Basic Computer knowledge and knowledge in internet basics is enough to begin the course.
Understanding working of GTM
- GTM supports both Desktop and Mobile sites.
- You can evaluate your tagging strategy for corrections and improvements
- All tags cab me managed outside of your website code.
- New tags can be implemented very fast
- Page load time can be decreased
- With GTM, analytics becomes more easier and you can use many features of Google Analytics
- Your tags will be come more accurate and consistent
- Visibility of tags across site is increased.
- Automatic Error Checking: If tags arenot formatted correctly this feature prevents publication of such tags.
- Error Recovery: You cannot deploy a tag which is going to break
- User Permission Controls: You can grant user level controls for managing tags.
- History Revisions
- AdWords Conversion Tracking Tags
- Google Analytics Tracking Code.
- Google web master tools.
- Double click Floodlight tags.
- Other non-google related tags.
The course covers core concepts of Digital Marketing like Search Engine Optimization, Social Media Marketing, Search Engine Marketing, Video Marketing, and Email Marketing.
The course will also help you master tools and platforms such as Google Analytics, AdWords, YouTube and Facebook
- SEO Analyst /Digital Marketing Executives.
- Web Designers/ Developers.
- Post Graduates.
- Business People
- Business People
- Market executives
- IT professional
- HR professional
Google Tag Manager Course Syllabus in Rajajinagar, Marathahalli, Vijayanagar, BTM Layout:
- Lesson 1: Course Introduction
- Lesson 2: Start with a measurement plan
- Lesson 3: Develop a tag implementation strategy
- Lesson 4: Tag Manager overview
- Lesson 1: Install the Google Analytics tag
- Lesson 2: Set up a GA Property variable
- Lesson 3: Set up cross-domain tracking
- Lesson 4: Understand the Data Layer
- Lesson 1: Pass static values into Custom Dimensions
- Lesson 2: Pass dynamic values into Custom Metrics
- Lesson 3: Track events with variables
- Lesson 1: Set up AdWords conversion tracking
- Lesson 2: Set up Dynamic Remarketing
- Lesson 3: Course Review
Apponix GTM Training locations in Bangalore
- GTM Training in Vijay Nagar
- GTM Training in Malleshwaram
- GTM Training in Mattikere
- GTM Training in BTM Layout
- GTM Training in Jayanagar
- GTM Training in M G Road
- GTM Training in Marathahalli
- GTM Training in Jayanagar
- GTM Training in Rajaji Nagar
- GTM Training in Indira Nagar
- GTM Training in Koramangala
- GTM Training in Hebbal
- GTM Training in Banashankari
- GTM Training in Ulsoor
- GTM Training in Basavanagudi