Get the best Data Science training in Bangalore from expert IT professionals. Apponix is glad to state that it is one of the best Data Science course provider in Bangalore, we give best learning background and results to our esteemed students, All our faculty are extremely experienced IT experts and love to impart their viable learning to our students.
Data Science Training course is intended to suit all dimensions of understudies to give top to bottom learning about Data Science. All classes will be directed by IT Industry specialists who will provide and deliver you all through the course to use Data Science to influence you to prepare for your fantasy work.
Preparing in Apponix advances primarily centers around the present extent of Data Science and constant necessities which will acquaint another learning background with the beginners. The example of the course structure fastidiously intended for learners and experts who needed to begin or enable their aptitudes on Data Science.
Each area of module and the code test leads on each Data Science idea will help your coding ability. Continuous activities like scratching a site or mechanising a day by day redundant undertaking with your insight causes you to get premium and find out additional. On fruitful finishing of the course, you will venture out with 100% fulfilment and information to accomplish your objectives.
Data Science instructional class conceals a to date and most applicable subjects which are required by the vast majority of the organisations, our Data Science educator knows great on points and schedule to be secured.
How we standout among other training institutes ?
|@ Apponix||@ Other institutes|
|Course fees||Very competitive and affordable.||Most of the institutes provide at less fees but compromise with the quality of the training|
|Placement assistance||We have a dedicated HR team to help students in placement and tied with leading job portals.||Most of the institutes may make false promises|
|Dedicated HR team||Yes||None|
|Working Professionals as trainers||Yes||Very Few|
|Trainers Experience||Min 7+ Years experience||Most of the institutes hire full time trainers with very less real time experience|
|Student Web Portal||We have a dedicated students portal where you will find course materials and technical questions hr questions prepared by it professionals||None|
|Class Room Infrastructure||All classrooms are Air conditined to make sure our students feel comfortable||Very few institutes|
|Reference Pay||We pay Rs 1000 for every student you refer.||None|
|Pay After Job||Yes, for most of the courses students can pay part of the fees after they get a job||None, You need to pay full fess before joining|
|Instalments||Yes its very flexible, you can pay the fees in installments, we understand the finacial situation of the students||Very few institutes|
|Lab Infrastructure||For most of the courses each student is given with laptop or desktop throughout the course||None|
| Who are our trainers?
||IT consultants,IT project managers, Solutions Architects, Technical Leads||Most of the institutes hire full time trainers with very little experience|
|Student's Ratings||5 ***** ratings from more than 4000 students||Mixed|
|Trust & Credibility||Very High||Moderate.|
|Fees Negotiable?||Definitely yes we understand the financial situation of each student||Very few|
|Refer and Win||We run refer and win a holiday every 6 months, All referers will have chance to win holiday to goa, please refer this link||None|
Why should you learn data Science?
The following are the few motivations to pick Data Science:
- Data Science has basic sentence structure which is straightforward
- A large number of occupations open doors for Data Science Engineers.
- Data Science is the most favoured for Artificial Intelligence, Robotics, Web Development and DevOps.
- Data Science is a standout amongst the most chief, adaptable, and amazing open-source language that is anything but difficult to learn.
- Data Science is anything but difficult to utilise, and has incredible libraries for information control and investigation.
- For over 10 years, Data Science has been utilised in logical registering and exceedingly quantitative areas, for example, money, oil and gas, material science, and flag handling starting today.
Data Science Training Classes in Bangalore course objectives:
- Make an interpretation of business inquiries into Machine Learning issues to comprehend what your information is letting you know
- Investigate and examine information from the Web, Word Documents, Email, Twitter channels, NoSQL stores, Relational Databases and that's only the tip of the iceberg, for examples and patterns significant to your business
- Construct Decision Tree, Logistic Regression and Naive Bayes classifiers to make expectations about your clients' future practices just as different business basic occasions
- Use K-Means and Hierarchical Clustering calculations to all the more successfully fragment your client showcase or to find exceptions in your information
- Find concealed client practices from Association Rules and Build Recommendation Engines dependent on personal conduct standards
- Use organically propelled Neural Networks to gain from observational information as people do
- Examine connections and streams between individuals, PCs and other associated substances utilising Social Network Analysis
What are the prerequisites for Data Science Training?
A computer basics is good to start with & most important is you need to have good interest in learning data science.
Why Should you choose Apponix as a Top Data Science Training centre?
- Apponix has very experienced and qualified Data Science trainers.
- Till today we have 100% fulfilment rate.
- More than 1000 students have completed data science from Apponix
- All around prepared lab office, Decent infrastructure.
- All classrooms are Air-Conditioned.
- All students are given an individual workstation all through the course with fast WiFi.
- 100% Placement assistance
Because of intense interest for Data Science engineers and Data Science is incredible for web advancement. As there are absences of occupations accessible in Bangalore city just there is a Hugh interest for Data Science designers too.
Apponix has tied up with numerous enrolment organisations and organisations additionally we are legitimate accomplice of www.talentsarena.com, we have a devoted Human Resource group who will continually working with enlistment offices for any new employments openings and the dynamic group will keep you refreshed with all new employment opportunities.
In other hand our mentors are extremely useful and they will assist you with most expected inquiries questions and replies in Data Science.
Data Science Training in Bangalore. Data Science, that is utilised by a large number of individuals to get things done from testing microchips at Intel, to controlling Instagram, to building computer games. It is the fourth most well-known as per an IEEE overview, behind old works of art Java, C, and C++? So in festivity of our two new Data Science. Learning Data Science is critical in this period. You need to learn Data Science in a Real Time Manner with Practical Examples; you are in a correct Track!
- data science training in bangalore
- data science training bangalore
- data science online training
- data science training institute in bangalore
- data science training institutes in bangalore
- best data science training institute in bangalore
- data science course in bangalore with placement
- live data science training bangalore big data solutions bengaluru karnataka
- best data science training in bangalore
- data science classes near me
- data science institute near me
- data science training near me
- data science classroom training bangalore
- data science courses in bangalore marathahalli
- live data science training bangalore
- data science with r training in bangalore
- top data science courses in bangalore
Data Science With Python
- What is Data Science? – Introduction
- Roles and Responsibilities of a Data Scientist
- Life cycle of Data Science project
- Tools and Technologies used
Module 1: Introduction to Statistics
- Types of Data
- Data Measurement Scales
- Fundamentals of Probability
- Bayes Theorem
Module 2: Descriptive Statistics
- What id Descriptive Statistics
- Measure of Central Tendency (Mean, Mode and Median)
- Measure of Dispersion/Spread (Range, Variance and Standard Deviation)
Module 3: Inferential Statistics
- What is Inferential Statistics
- Types of Sampling Techniques
- Probability Sampling
- Non Probability Sampling
- Central Limit Theorem
Module 4: Probability Distributions
- Types of Probability Distributions
- Binomial Distribution
- Poisson Distribution
- Hyper Geometric Distribution
- Normal Distribution
- Z Distribution
- T distribution
Module 5: Hypothesis Testing
- What is Hypothesis Testing
- Types of Hypothesis Testing
- Parametric Hypothesis Testing
- 2 Independent Samples T test
- Paired T test
- ANOVA (Analysis of Variance)
- Chi – Square test for Independence
- Chi – Square test for Goodness of Fit
- Non Parametric Hypothesis Testing
- Mann – Witney U Test
- Wilcoxon Signed Rank Test
- Kruskal – Wallis Test
- Types of Errors (Type | and Type || Errors)
- Co-variance, Correlation and Regression
Module 1: Python Programming
- Introduction to Python with Anaconda Distribution
- Introduction to Jupiter Notebook
- Crash Course on Python Programming
- Types of Operators
- Python Data Types
- Data Types Operations & Methods
- Flow Controls
- If…..Else Statements
- If ….Elif ….Else Statements
- For Loops
- While Loops
- List Compressors
- Lambda, Map and Filter
Module 2: Introduction to Essential Python Libraries for Data Science
- Numpy, Pandas, Matplotlib, Seaborn and Scikit Learn Libraries
Module 3: Numpy
- Introduction to Numpy Library
- Numpy Arrays
- Numpy Indexing and Selection
- Numpy Operations
Module 4: Pandas
- Introduction to Pandas Library
- Pandas Series and Data Frames
- Pandas Indexing and Selection
- Pandas Operations
Module 5: Data Mugging / Wrangling with Pandas
- Handling Missing Data
- Group by Method
- Merging, Joining and Concatenating Data Frames.
- Pivot Table
- Reshaping the Data Frame
- Cross Tab / Contingency Table
Module 6: Data Visualization
- Various types of Plots and their Applications
- Introduction to Matplotlib Library
- Creation of plots
- Plot Styles
- Introduction to Seaborn Library
- Distribution Plots
- Categorical Plots
- Matrix Plots
- Regression Plots
- Pandas Built-in Visualizations
Module 1: Data Pre-processing Techniques
- Sanity Checks
- Missing Value Detection and Treatment
- Outlier Detection and Treatment
- Variable Transformation Techniques
- Exploratory Data Analysis
- Uni-Variate Analysis
- Bi-Variate Analysis
Module 2: Machine Learning Basics
- Types of Machine Learning Techniques
- Steps Followed in ML Model Building
- Train set, Validation set and Test set
- Bias and Variance Trade-off Study
Module 3: Supervised Machine Learning Models
- Linear Regression
- Simple Linear Regression
- Multivariate Linear Regression
- Logistic Regression
- Decision Tree
- Support Vector Machine
- k Nearest Neighbours (kNN)
- Naïve Bayes
Module 4: Unsupervised Machine Learning Models (Clustering)
- Types of Clustering Algorithms
- k Means Clustering Algorithm
- Hierarchical Clustering Algorithm
- Evaluation of Clustering Techniques
Module 5: Dimensionality Reduction Techniques
- PCA (Principal Component Analysis)
- LDA (Linear Discriminate Analysis)
Module 5: Other Topics
- Bagging Methods
- Random Forest
- Boosting Methods
- Ada Boost (Adaptive Boosting)
- XG Boost
- Cross Validation Techniques (Pre-processing step)
- K-Fold Cross Validation
- Stratified K Fold Cross Validation
Module 6: Interview Questions Discussions
- if statements
- ..else statements
- nested if statements
- while loop
- for loop
- nested loops
- Loop Control Statements
- 1) break statement
- 2) continue statement
- 3) pass statement