IoT is the best thing from the year 2016, because of which more sensors, Internet-connected devices were launched and used. IoT has opened more job opportunities in the field like Mobile development, Cars, and household products where the Internet is used and connected. So here we provide a list of questions with answers to help you to clear the interviews. The tutors of Apponix Technologies are highly experienced and skilled. These questions are prepared by them to help the aspirants.
1. What are the most used sensor types in IoT?
Temperature sensors, pressure sensors, proximity sensors, gas sensors, smoke sensors, IR sensors, motion detection sensors.
2. Which sensor is suitable to detect fire?
I will use a smoke sensor that detects smoke and fire.
3. How will you measure the voltage using sensors?
I will use Thermocouples thatare used for measuring the voltage.
4. How do the thermocouples work?
It will be measuring the temperature with a change in voltage. If the temperature increases, the thermocouples output voltage also increases.
5. What are the sensors that can be used in agriculture?
Electrochemical sensors, Airflow sensors, Soil moisture sensors.
6. What is the purpose of Airflow sensors?
It is used to measure the air level in the soil. We can measure it from one location or dynamically get it from multiple locations.
7. Is it possible to make a small radar? If yes, how?
Yes, it is possible to make a small radar by using an ultrasonic sensor that can detect object presence and distance.
8. How can check the quality of water?
We can check the quality of water using Water quality sensors.
9. Name some of the water sensors.
Total carbon sensor, Turbidity sensors, pH sensors, conductivity sensors.
10. What are the suitable databases for IoT?
SSQLite, Apache Cassandra, RethinkDB, InfluxDB, MongoDB.
11. What do you mean by Arduino?
It is a programmable controller. It is used to sense and control the electronic devices programmatically.
12. What is the Raspberry pi?
It is a credit-card-sized computer. It is portable. It runs completely on open-source software.
13. What is Raspberry pi zero?
It is the latest minimized version of Raspberry pi. It costs only 5$.
14. What is MQTT?
MQTT means Message Queue Telemetry Transport.
15. What is the use of the MQTT protocol?
It is used to provide connectivity between Application and middleware from the net side networks to other side networks
16. What are subscribers in IoT?
Subscribers are the applications thatare interested in collecting real-time data from the sensors.
17. Is it possible to control the keyboard using Arduino?
Yes, it is possible to control the keyboard by using a specialized inbuilt keyboard Arduino library.
18. What do you mean by Library in Arduino?
It is the collection of code, which is already written for controlling the sensor or module.
19. What do you mean by Sketch in Arduino?
Each unit of code in Arduino is called Sketch. It is uploaded and run on the board.
20. Name some of the wearable Arduino boards?
Lilypad Arduino simple, Lilypad Arduino USB, Lilypad Arduino simple snap, Lilypad Arduinomainboard.
21. How can we host the webserver in Arduino?
We can host the webserverin Arduino using Arduino Ethernet shield.
22. List some advanced IoT projects.
Control the robot using hand gestures, Office theft prevention system, Face recognition based intruder alert system.
23. What is IoT?
IoT means the Internet of Things. It is the huge interconnected network between the objects to detect different scenarios
© 2020 Apponix, All Rights Reserved.