Reasons to Learn SAP FICO
SAP Materials Management (MM) Training
Learning SAP MM is really easy if you follow the structured and tested training road-map with milestones to compare your progress on a time-line. The instructor keeps a sharp eye on your progress and assigns extra attention to students who are in need of it.
What is SAP MM
SAP MM (Materials Management) is a module of the SAP Enterprise Resource Planning (ERP) package that is used for Procurement Handling and Inventory Management, it forms the basis for all other modules of SAP Logistics area.
Employers are looking for resources who are well trained in how to configure the SAP MM module in a step-by-step structured format. That is why we have carefully designed the SAP MM course to exceed employer expectations. The SAP MM training is hands-on right from the very beginning. Students are given access to a real SAP system to practice. Minimum required is 3 hours every day but since the access is 24x7 students may practice as much as they want.
The current version of our SAP materials management course curriculum is the result of contributions made by many senior SAP MM consultants who have exposure of a variety of industries in the US. It is constantly evolving to keep pace with the ever changing marketplace. This training requires that students practice hundreds of hours before even touching their resume. Our students step into the SAP job market completely prepared to face the challenges of the complex business world.
There is a global demand for SAP MM consultants. That much said a serious commitment and dedication is required to meet the prevailing standards. Although certification is seldom mentioned on job postings, it will go a long way to establish your worth. We urge our students to aim for certification within one month of completing the training.
Anybody with experience in the logistics, (purchasing, production, inventory management, Warehouse Management, Plant Maintenance etc) is a good candidate for a career in SAP MM configuration. You already know the business process, it is only a matter of learning to configure the same in SAP software.
SAP-FICO Job Responsibilities
SAP FICO Consultants have various roles and responsibilities in their organization including:
- Implementing the SAP Financial Accounting (SAP FI)
- Analyzing the complex requirements of business processes
- Providing system solutions, along with identifying, validating, and interpreting customer requirements
- Mapping processes, objectives, and requirements of clients and developing the required modifications in the product
- Designing, customizing, configuring, and testing modules of FICO
- Identifying issues and bringing out temporary, work-around solutions
- Troubleshooting in order to analyze, investigate, and solve issues of the software
- Documenting functional designs, various system test cases, and results
- Identifying and proposing system enhancements in the organization
- Providing consultancy on the existing projects, as well as new implementations
- Providing user support as per the requirements
SAP-MM Job Responsibilities
- Support the current MM footprint
- Analyze and solve the SAP MM issues
- Conduct SAP MM process configuration
- Update and maintain all SAP MM functional documentation
- Analyze and scope end user authorization roles
- Conduct Unit tests, Integration tests and system Integration
- security test
- Proactively proposing solutions to improve the support of (new) business processes
- Support the functional team with issues and provide a solutions based approach
The Ideal Candidate
- Knowledge of SAP MM solution capabilities and business process configurations
- Configuration of master data and be able to guide and train the users on Business Process.
- Significant, proven customizing experience within SAP MM
- Thorough knowledge of business processes within SAP MM
- Experienced in playing a major role in implementation projects
- Excellent consultancy skills and a pro-active attitude
- Excellent communication skills (written and verbal)
- Experience in writing functional requirements / designs
- Good knowledge of the English language is mandatory (written and verbal)
- The ability to work independently as well as in project teams
© 2020 Apponix, All Rights Reserved.