Amazon Web Service (AWS) Training in Apponix, Bangalore is designed to help the students in spreading the thorough mechanism of its architectural principles as well as services. We at Apponix, teach you how to design and scale the AWS cloud implementation with the best practices backed by the Amazon.
You get real-time experts at Apponix those to understand thoroughly that mixture of practical and theoretical knowledge is the key to understand the technology in an easy manner. Training at Apponix is designed to make able to learn the Amazon Web Services training to all level students. Our experts also guide a student in choosing the most suited training and thus suggest the best course for you which is most beneficial for the present market scenario.
Best AWS Certification training institutes in Marathahalli,BTM Bangalore
- We also provide multiple live demos for the students.
- We are always with the students with a 24*7 support
- Minimum 50 hours training before providing the certification
- Almost 5-star ratings in most of the social platforms that shows the utmost satisfaction of our students
AWS Course Training in Bangalore course objectives:
- Understand AWS terminologies and concepts
- Work through AWS Management Console to Understand the related services
- Understanding AWS Storage options and create Amazon Simple Storage Service (S3) buckets
- Understanding and configure AWS Route53 and use Amazon Elastic Compute Cloud (EC2) and Amazon Elastic Block Storage (EBS)
- Server and application Load balancing and configure Auto-Scaling for EC2
- Use EC2 APIs and Configure Virtual Private Cloud
- Troubleshoot AWS related issues and generating reports
Top AWS Training in Bangalore Marathahalli, BTM
Amazon Web Services Training course is one of the most demanded sections by the students nowadays. But choosing the best institute for the AWS training has always been a bit arduous task for the students because they don’t become knowledgeable thoroughly until taking the admission there and sometimes they also don’t happy because of lack of essential features and trainer knowledge.
Here we’re going to tell you that why should you choose the Apponix Institute for the AWS training:
- We at Apponix are equipped with all type of requirements and our Amazon Web Service training institute is furnished with great infrastructure and lab facilities that help you making perfect in a particular niche.
- Our Amazon Web Service Training provides a path for your great career in Bengaluru, Marathahalli, and BTM Layout which means we’re available at more than one place that provides you choose your best centre for training.
- Our AWS course fee is designed as per the type of training made by the student and it is probably the best value of your money in the IT city Bengaluru.
- Amazon Web Services (AWS) training conducted by Apponix provides the day time & night time classes with a convenient schedule as well. Besides, we also provide fast-track courses for AWS training.
- Our key objective at Apponix is to make you skilled in AWS and providing an excellent job in the industry.
- You can complete your training in a low investment which is less than the other institutes in the industry
- We always provide the 100% placement assistance to the students
- We at Apponix provides the AWS certification with live projects for freshers and experienced both
- We recognise the students and make them prepared according to their level step by step
- We provide a live demo for the AWS course
- We at Apponix make you able to groom your career
- We conduct a sufficient number of simulation exams during the training
- Our experts provide the guidelines to implement you the cost-effective strategy
Placement Assistance by Apponix after AWS course:
We at Apponix provide you a placement focused and real-time Amazon Web Services training on Bengaluru. The demand for AWS professional is more than that as it seems nowadays. So after the completion of the course, you don’t have any need to worry about the placement.
However, Bengaluru is also the hub of IT industries and also called another silicon valley of the world where more than 1.5 lacks are the registered companies and almost 60% IT companies of India exist in only this place.
Our team of experts always ready to help the student in each and every step of the training. Our strong bonding ends after the selection in a great company. Thus experts at Apponix help the student in providing the 100% secured job arranging the interviews at Multinational Companies, e-Commerce portal and various small, medium and large scale companies.
Our Amazon Web Service course makes you proficient in all aspects of it viz., Introduction to AWS, Computer Services, Storage Services, Access Management, AWS Identity, Automation Tools, Application Services, AWS Real Time Project, AWS Interview Questions, and many others. After the completion of the course, you will be able to learn the key objectives after passing through the expert-led lectures, exercises, and post-class-discussions. Your all concepts and doubts will be sorted out after the course. Hence, you’ll be able to get a certified training of AWS and a great job in the IT industry as well.
Career after AWS Cloud Training:
Consider the present market scenario, we can say that the future will be of could compute that allows the companies to introduce the new products in the market quickly. Maintaining the lower operational costs, and efficiency, it improves interdepartmental collaboration reducing the capital expenditures. Although Azure is also rapidly growing and implemented, AWS is the largest cloud computing service provider in the world nowadays. So we can believe in the AWS training and obviously, the career is bright as similar to the future of AWS.
Salary Expectations after the Completion Amazon Web Service (AWS) Training in Bengaluru, Karnataka:
Amazon Web Service program which is also called the AWS briefly was launched in the year 2013. Since its launching, it has become more popular and AWS certified pros come in the category of one of the highest paid degree holders in the IT industry. Besides, AWS certified professionals can earn up to Rs. 20L in India. However, this salary may increase by double in countries like the United States and Canada but India has the biggest IT industry in the world.
AWS Certification Training FAQs:
1: Who can take AWS Training?
- Fresher who wish to make their career in Cloud Computing
- System administrators or Software developers
- Anyone who is wish to learn and enhance their skills in AWS cloud computing
2: What is the duration of the AWS training?
Approx 40 Hrs.
5: Can I get Certificate from Apponix?
Yes, You will be given course completion certificate and also you will be helped by our trainers to pass AWS certifications
AWS Administrator job responsibilities
- Manage and Configure AWS infrastructure
- Configure and monitor EC2 instances
- Configure and manage AWS Security Groups using IAM
- Create VPC, EC2,S3, ELB, AutoScaling Groups, EBS, RDS, IAM, Route53 as required by the project
- Monitor resource's health utilisation using CloudWatch
- AMI deploying, route53 and VPC creation, AM roles/policy creation and automation
- Provide access to AWS accounts based on roles
- Configure and manage AWS load balancer & Autoscaling
- Troubleshoot and fixing any issues related to EC2,RDS,VPC
- Create new instances using AMI ( Amazon Machine Images) market place
- Managing and create new EBS volumes and attach them to new or existing EC2 instances
- Backups & recovery of EC2 instances using AWS snapshots
- Configuring storage using S3 buckets.
- Create/upload/secure S3 buckets
- Configure and manage new databases using AWS RDS
- Backups & snapshots of RDS
- Automation using AWS cloud formation
Related Cloud Computing courses
What is AWS?
AWS stands for Amazon Web Services is a combination of infrastructure and platform as a set. Because AWS is monitored and controlled remotely so it’s also called the Remote Computing Services and Cloud Services as well. Amazon Web Services provides a golden way to enter into the IT industry.
Amazon Web Services (AWS) is a cloud service that provides assistance in the form of building blocks which are used to deploy any kind of application in the cloud. Compute, Migration, Management Tools, Messaging, Database, Storage, Security, Identity Compliance etc., are the major term used for the AWS.
There are few major services come under the Compute category namely; EC2 that is also called the Elastic Data Cloud, Amazon Light sail, Lambda, Elastic Beanstalk etc. While Amazon Route and AWS CloudFront services come under the migration domain and Management Tools includes AWS Cloud Fomation, AWS CloudWatch, and AWS CloudTrail like services.
Messaging domains provide the services such as Amazon SES, Amazon SQS, Amazon Pinpoint, Amazon SNS etc while Database provides services like Amazon DynamoDB, Amazon RDS, Amazon Aurora, and Amazon RedShift. Security & Identity Compliance and Storage are the important terms that include the services like Amazon Pinpoint, Amazon SNS, Amazon SQS, & Amazon SES and S3 (Simple Storage Service), Elastic Block Store, Amazon Glacier, and AWS Snowball.